Day 1 [Not a Bother]

"What is she talking about...?"

Lucas reread the letter before turning it into ashes. His eyes glowed red, giving shivers to the other magicians behind him.

Currently, Lucas is in the other kingdom and needed help to cure the incurable sickness that their crowned princess had. And it's been day two since he left Obelia with the other magicians, they have just arrived and are now in their chambers after healing the princess.

Lucas just now received a letter from his beloved, Athanasia, the crowned princess of Obelia which he felt so happy about until he read the letter.

“Could you please lengthen your journey? I didn't mean that I don't want to see you or anything!! Just take your time okay?! Hahaha!”

Love, Athanasia,

Well, who would not get angry with that? You've been away from your lover and you're excited to see them only to receive a letter that to not come back?! (That's not what Athanasia wrote).

Lucas knew something happened back in Obelia that Athanasia doesn't want him to know. Athanasia can't lie to him, even in letters, he known her since they were kids, there is not a thing that Lucas didn't know about her.

"I have to go back," Lucas muttered, standing up from his seat, surprising the other magicians.

"B-But, sir..!" They tried to complain. "We have to pack, bid ourselves goodbye and also it's midnight."

"I don't care, you all pack, say goodbye by yourselves," Lucas sneered, making his way to the window.

The magicians tried to stop their leader, causing a lot of ruckus in the room until they heard a knock on the door. They all looked surprised and immediately find their composure before opening the door to see who the heck visits them at a time like this.

"P-Princess!" They (except Lucas) exclaimed, blushing to see a lovely pink-haired lady in front of them. "W-What brings you here at a time like this?! Also, are you alright now, princess?"

The princess only chuckled awkwardly but her eyes were not on them but at the brooding raven-haired magician sitting on the window. "Uhm... I'd like to thank you for healing me... I appreciate it..." She shyly said.

"Ah, it's no big deal princess!" They replied, also getting shy. "But is it okay for you to come all the way here, princess? You just got healed."

"W-Well..." The princess blushed and started to play with her hair. "I'd like to meet your leader... If that's okay..."

Silence.

If there's magic where you could see what is someone thinking, the magicians were like this.

"Damn you..."

"He's got everything!"

"Why is it always him?!!"

They were crying behind that smiling mask.

While Lucas just rolled his eyes with a scoff, hearing their conversation. "This is nonsense..." He muttered.

"S-Sure, princess! Come in!" The magicians have no choice but to say yes. "We will give you space!"

"My! Thank you-" the princess paused, her smiling face froze at what she saw, the magicians also.