Day 4 [Oxygen]

"Wah! This is fun!!" Athanasia sighed as she floats herself in the water.

"Be careful now, Athanasia," Her father called from the shore, watching her swim in the ocean. Athanasia waved at them.

"I won't!" She happily said then turned to her friends. "How about we play hide and seek?" She asked.

Jennette and Ijekiel paused, stopping their swimming lessons that almost made Jennette drown.

"Ah! Jennette!!" Ijekiel immediately caught her, panicking. "Sorry, I'm really sorry!!"

"I thought I was going to see my mom..." Jennette gasped.

"Hey, don't say that!" Athanasia laughed, swimming towards them. "You're slowly learning how to swim."

"Thanks to you two."

"Are we going to play or not?" Lucas butted in, putting Ijekiel a donut float over his head.

"Hey!!" Ijekiel complained, losing his balance but the float saved him. "You're not going to make me carry this back, do you?!"

"Maybe," Lucas sang.

Athanasia rolled her eyes as she watched the two bicker. She swam next to Jennette, holding her hand for balance. "Okay, stop that!" She called the boys. "Let's play now! First, let's pick who would be the seeker."

The four betted and Jennette was the last one, the seeker. This is pretty unfair since Jennette is not good at seeking while the other three are. But she took the challenge.

They all planned to play near the cave where there are so many places to hide. Rocks, bushes, small caves. This made the game hard for Jennette.

"Okay, Jennette you wait here!" Athanasia pointed.

"Make sure to not peek," Lucas said cautiously, narrowing his eyes on Jennette. "I got my eyes on you."

"Lucas!" Athanasia smacked the raven-head.

"What?!" Lucas whined, rubbing off the pain in his arm. "I have trust issues! Deal with that!"

Ijekiel could only roll his eyes and went off. "Start flirting, less time hiding," he teased. "I'm going now! You love birds should too!"

Athanasia blushed and immediately run away, too embarrassed from what Ijekiel said. She didn't even spare a glance at Lucas and just find her hiding spot.

Stupid Ijekiel! She huffed.

Athanasia soon finally hides behind a huge rock in the ocean. She notices that the boys are also in their hiding place, she could hear Jennette's counts ending. She bit her bottom lip in excitement before hiding her head back.

"Ready or not, here I come!" Jennette called. And the game started.

Athanasia carefully watched Jennette in the distance, looking for them. She could only snicker silently as Jennette always fails on finding one of them. Athanasia finds it interesting even though Jennette is having a hard time.

"This will take us a long time..." Athanasia said, sighing. "I wonder where Lucas and Ijekiel are?"

"Ah! I found Kiel!!" Jennette suddenly yelled, surprising Athanasia. She peeked back to see Jennette and Ijekiel laughing at each other and how proudly Jennette is finding one person.

"That was close..." Athanasia heard a voice behind her. She turned to see Lucas behind her.

Athanasia almost let out a yelp but Lucas immediately held his index finger up to stop her. She nodded, shutting her mouth.

"What the hell?!" She whispered.

"I was near Whitey's hiding spot but Chimera saw him so I immediately move," Lucas explained. "I didn't know that you were hiding here, I swam all the way here."

"No wonder your hair is wet..." Athanasia muttered, taking a strand of Lucas's bangs and playing with it. She lets out a silent chuckle. "You look like a mess!"

Lucas stared at Athanasia, noticing their distance. Athanasia soon immediately noticed and blushed, awkwardly pulling her hand away.

"It's been a while since we're alone together," Lucas broke the silence. He smiled sweetly at Athanasia who just looked away, too embarrassed to face him.

Lucas sighed, tilting his head. He reached for Athanasia's retreating hand and held it by the wrist. "Hey..."

"Athy!! Lucas!!!"

The two flinched, hearing Jennette's voice closing. Without hesitation, they dove into the water, too panicked at the sudden call of their friend.

I didn't take a breath! Athanasia gasped, her eyes widened in panic.

As Athanasia was about to decide to lose herself, Lucas suddenly pulled her, holding both of her wrists to face him. Athanasia frowned until she knew what he was about to do.

Lucas leaned in, with his mouth opened, and met her lips, forcing Athanasia to open her mouth and accept the oxygen he gave.

Athanasia blushed, she wanted to open her eyes and let go but she was too weak to do it and just shared air with him.

They lasted like that for almost a minute and submerged when there was no air to breathe in. The two stared at each other, panting.

Athanasia was beet red while Lucas was half as hers. It was the first time they experienced that.

Without a word, they decided to give up and showed themselves to Jennette.

"Oh! You guys are giving up?" Jennette blinked, running towards them.

Ijekiel raised a brow. "Where were you two? And why are you both wet and... red?"

The couple only blushed more and looked away, too embarrassed at what happened.

---
*insert lenny face*