Day 5 [His Birthday]

"What is the best gift for his birthday...?" I thought, tapping my chin.

Jennette and Helena stared at me weirdly before running towards me and tying me up in a red ribbon that they got from who-knows-who.

"What are you guys doing?!!" I exclaimed, trying to get out from the ribbon.

"The gift!" Helena proudly presents as she pointed at me.

"The gift!" Jennette followed, clapping.

I blushed beet red and wiggled myself out of the ribbon. "What the hell?! I'm serious here?!"

"I mean, I'm sure Lucas would be happy with anything as long as it is from you," Helena said, earning a nod from Jennette. "Lucas loves you that he is ready to make a fool of himself."

"True," Jennette agreed. "But if you're asking us... Why are you asking us? You're the one who knows him better."

I blinked. ".... I don't know either...?"

Yeah, we've been together since childhood yet I don't know anything that he likes, except sweets, he likes Lily's snacks every time he visits me but that's all I know.

"Maybe I should gift myself..." I muttered.

I noticed that Helena and Jennette became quiet. I looked up to them with a frown. "What's up with you two as if you saw a ghost?" I questioned.

Their eyes were not on me though but behind me. I turned to see what they saw, which I regretted doing.

Because what's standing behind me is the man who we are talking about and probably heard our conversation and how I unconsciously muttered to gift myself to him.

My mouth dropped, my cheeks turned red. That surprised look on his face meant that he heard me say it.

"I... I pretend that I didn't hear it..." Lucas coughed, I noticed that his ears were red as he turn around to get out of the room.

"Th... THAT'S NOT IT!!!!"

---
short but I kinda love it hehehe~^^