Chapter 8

And after hearing Bright begging words, Win thrust his hips forward, entering deep and fast. Bright let out a sharp moan. It didn't take Bright long to adjust to Win massive size, being both well prepped and turned on, so Bright moved his hips after a few seconds to get Win to move. Win started slowly moving in and out of Bright with firm movements, picking up speed when Bright's sounds became more pleading. One of his hands found Bright's breast grabbing one of them kneading and stroking his thumb over his buds. Bright head fall back, his eyes closed tightly. Win took the opportunity to once again place his mouth against Bright's neck and kissed the skin there, before nibbling gently then Win tongue pushed inside Bright's.

His movements became more erratic, and the hand on Bright's flew down between his legs and started to rub him firmly. Bright's legs twitched and he clenched around him, while Win was swallowing up Bright's desperate moans. Win pushed Bright over the edge the second time was when he pinched his delicate folds with his index and middle finger, and continued stroking Bright's with his thumb. Bright's tilted his head back and let out a shout. His thrusts stuttered and Bright could feel Win spill inside him. He only let out a grunt, but he could see and feel the sweat on his skin, and noticed that one of Win's hands was clutching the side of his head, as if to comfort him and admire him. They were laying there a few minutes. Win on top of Bright. Bright heard Win mumbeled "Gosh, You feel so good". He gather the will to move, before he carefully pulled out himself from Bright's. Win collapsed on his side facing towards him. Bright layed still for a while, staring at the roof of Win's bedroom. Then he could feel the sleep creep up on him and he was soon gone to the dream land feeling a soft ache between his legs and the sound of Win rough snores.

When Bright woke up the next day, he was in an unfamiliar room, Win's fingers were tracing patterns down on Bright's bare back. He can't bring him self to open his eyes just yet, but he smiles and hugs the pillow a little closer. Bright softly ask "Is there a reason you're waking me up or were you already bored?". Bright was laying on his front to almost spoonig. Win laughs and moves his hand, shuffling down so he is face to face with Bright now and replied "Maybe I just wanted to see your beautiful face".

Bright opens his eyes and smiles sweetly at Win, it was not just the room that felt unfamiliar, but the feeling too. Bright responded groggily "Well as sweet as that is, I'm right here, with you". Win agrees tapping his nose "Yep. And now You're awake I can talk to you". Bright ask "About anything in particular?". Win sigh softly and said "No, I just wanted to talk to you". Bright laugh at that saying "You're cute ....Talk then". Win ask "You didn't tell me how your date went yesterday". Bright ask "Do you really want to know?". Win nods saying "Of course, did he treat you right?".

Bright sighs, it's not enough but he had to live it up and now he has to talk about it with Win of all people Bright started "Josh is fine. He's got us an apartment sorted in the upper of east side, it needs decorating before we move in. We're going to sort out an engagement ring at some point. The date for the wedding's fine, his father's retiring after wedding so he's going to take over. When my mother retires he wants me to be in charge of research only and he'll be in charge of the sales. That was the extent of the conversation".

Win stares at Bright incredulously and suddenly Bright felt self-conscious. It's not like he lied about it, that's exactly how their conversation went. Win then said "I'm sorry, your date was to sort out the logistics of the rest of your relationship? Did you even get to know each other? Do you know what kind of a person he actually is?". Bright shrugs "It doesn't matter". Win immediately snapped "Of course it matters. You're supposed to be spending the rest of your lives together and you don't even know what kind of a person he is. I understand that it's because of your parents you're marrying Josh, I see it all the time but Jesus Bright, I don't think he's a good person and I don't think you've thought this through".