Chapter 9

In another world, Bright wouldn't like to pick his wedding ring by himself. He'd be like to get surprised with someone's romantic proposal that he'd always been dreaming of. But that's not what he wants now. He wants an easy life, something just like this, convenient and easy. This is not the wedding he always wanted but Pam will be planning everything for the wedding as well. Pam will pick out his wedding dress and that's about it. Bright looks at the ring on his finger, it's a little bit bigger than he wanted but the saleswoman assures him they can get it cut to size in no time. It feels surreal, looking at the big diamond shining in the light thinking this is it, potentially for the rest of his life.

Josh ask "Is that the one you like it". He walk coming up to Bright and stand beside him. For most of the part he's been standing in the corner with his phone. Bright can't imagine Josh got any interest in this, it's just to appease him and keep up their appearances. Bright muttered with a nods "I think it is ...what do you think?". Josh shrug "Yeah it's nice, you're the one wearing it though". The salesgirl interjected "We can get your ring sorted while you're here too". Josh sigh "I just want a plain band, whatever matches his".

Bright tries not to roll his eyes at Josh in public. They get them both sized up and the saleswoman tells them there’s a restaurant around the corner where they could get some lunch at while they wait for the rings to be sized, Bright appreciates it as he was really hungry too, so they go to the restaurant while they wait. It’s was easy enough to walk in when their names hold power like theirs do. Bright kind of wishes it wasn’t like that, he wishes he was just normal person and enjoyed doing little things along side preparing for his wedding with his partner. He wanted everything to be different not like this where he was getting watch or had several people expectations clouding his every move.  While eating lunch they talk about insignificant things, runnings of the business, local news and such. The lunch drags painfully slow and Bright felt grateful when they get a call from the jewellery shop informing them that the rings are ready to collect. Josh tells Bright their parents are going to put it in the newspaper, but most people will know from word of mouth, it’s how these things go. Bright nods and slides the ring onto his finger, it fits perfectly and shines bright in the light. He can’t help but feel he should at least be happier at this moment.

After finishing their task both go back to their work and didn't see each other again at the end of the day.  Bright left from work and straight head to Win's office. He stops outside the office and slip out the ring off his finger just hours after putting it on. There’ll be no one else in Win's office, Bright knew Win  is going to work late because he hates being alone in his apartment. So Bright keeps him company instead.

As soon as Win got up to hug Bright . Bright had pushed the lawyer back on his chair and kneel. He doesn’t tell Win he got him an engagement ring today, or that there’s going to be an announcement in the news papers pretty soon. Instead, he sits on the floor  and unfasten Win pants wanting desperately for Win to fuck his mouth and later fuck him real good at the very place where Win drew up the contract of his marriage to someone else. It felt scandalous and thrilling, if anyone ever found out about them or their illic it relationship then they’d both be done for good.

Bright went down and he laughed to himself watching Win face as he is already started to leak out from the head, Bright decided to go in straight for the kill. Win also try to maintain too much composure it's been few days he was built up well. Win had made Bright almost come in his under wear by sending dirty text during work so many times. Win's fingers were in Bright's hair caressing the soft scalp. Slowly, Bright lick a line upward of Win's before taking just the head deep inside.  Bright sucked on the head before making a circle around. He was kneeling on the floor wearing a tight pencil skirt entirely worth it. Win gripped hard onto his armrest as Bright went up on his knees slightly so that he could take the massive  muscle deeper into his mouth.