chapter 1 'the start of something new...[EDITED !!!]

(photo not mine po- alsoooo I'll be putting some of my oc's to this story also- ;warning this story may contain Angst, swearing, maybe some 13+ thingzz- and so on, hope y'all enjoy this chapter! °^°)

'sans' POV~

I was laying on my bed completely drop dead asleep, and I was woken up by my alarm. looking at it, it was 5:35 in the morning, since I have to go to school early so I can get the tour early on, I let my lazy ass up and go to the bath room and soaked myself in the cold fresh water from the shower, after I finished I went to my room changed to my uniform and put my jacket above it since I was freezing cold. I went to the kitchen and made myself some PB & J sandwiches, my lunch for today was hotdog sandwiches, I grabbed my keys, I went to the door ready to leave, I looked inside my empty home hoping for the best at school, I then went outside and locked the door and went on my trails to my new school. As I arrived I was star struck on how big it is, and it looks like they have dorms judging by the extra 3 buildings next to the school building. I went inside and I was stunned on how many skeletons there was, I wore my mask since I didn't want to be noticed and made my way to the principal's office. As I was walking I felt eyes on me but I ignored it, it was nothing new to me to be honest. As I arrived Infront of the principal's office, I knocked 4 times and waited for an answer, I heard a muffle saying 'come in' and I did, I was greeted my a human who I was told that their name was 'Ms. Julia', Ms Julia handed me a map and my schedule for the rest of the semester. I thanked her with a bow and went my way to my locker, as I was putting my stuff and grabbing my books and notebooks for my first class, I felt a slight tap on my shoulder, I looked at who did that saw a nice looking human, who called herself Mel, which was short for 'Melvis', "you must be the new student, I heard you were mute am I right?" She said as I slowly nodded, "it's nice to meet you Mel.. I'm sans, or which they call me classic." I signed, "it's nice to meet you class! Well.. may I call you CC for short?" She asked and I nodded, after talking for a while we then headed to our next class, she had English for now and mine history, I don't really know much about history but I at least gave it a try. As I walked in the classroom it was a mess, and as I stepped in everyone came silent staring at me, I looked away as I went to a random seat which was at the very end of the room and next to a window, and I heard everyone whispering I already knew what they were talking about, 'as expected..-' I said in my mind. As the teacher came in everyone went silent, the teacher landed her eyes on me and said "I see we have a new student here.. why don't you come up here and introduce yourself?", I looked at her and started walking up thinking everyone is going to stare when I start sign languaging at them. I came up next to the teacher, "hello.. my name is Classic, but you can call me CC for short." Everyone looked at me confused as hell, I knew this was going to happen so I sighed and grabbed a marker and wrote down everything I had just said. Everyone looked at me in awe as the teacher said to go back to my seat and started the lesson. (Time skip to recess cuz I'm lazy as fuck-) I was going to the rooftop to cool down a bit and I saw Mel and another skeleton with her, "CC! I want you to meet my friend melon!" She said pointing a shy looking skeleton next to her with seed-like freckles, light pink eyes, and a hint of light pink blush on his face, "h-hello.." he said as I waved hello to him, Mel then dragged me and melon to the canteen and sat down, Mel bought some food since she didn't pack any for herself, as me and melon waited for her to come back. After a few Mel came back and we ate and chat for a while. (After school cuz fuck school). As I waved goodbye to my who I thought was my real friends, I almost forgot that I had an afternoon shift at my work area which was a small café near the school. After a couple of minutes getting some orders done and such, I then come across some scary looking skeletons going in, as I let out a deep breath I walked over to them and handed out menus to them, after a few, they all said their orders, a venty mocha swirl for one with black tears coming out his eyes, a dark frappachino for with glitching out, a large cookies and cream for one in black and white with a scar on his left cheekbone, a medium macha white chocolate for the one with a blue-ish gray hood up, and a chocolate moose for the one who had a chunk of his skull gone. As I gave them their orders they soon walked out of the store leaving a tip, 'how kind of them..' I thought to myself and smiled under my mask. And I went home completely tired, I went in my pajamas and lay down on my bed thinking that hopefully tomorrow will be good...

'or so I thought...'

WAAA THIS WAS SO FUN TO MAKEE!! but I might be able to make this a little late so please. Bare with me. Hehe anyways the next chapter might cause a little Angst and some bullying.

(𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 ! 𝙼𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑- 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗)

Word count of the day iss.. *inset drumroll*: 1036 words!!

New total: 1075