CHP-7 'needed help

Cross: "we need your help.."

*3𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

The others stared at the tall skeleton while the monochrome skeleton known as Cross looked at him with anger and worry in his eyes.

?: "right.. And what do you need help with exactly?"

The tall skeleton asked. Cross took a deep breath and sighed.

Cross: "We need your help to find our friends."

?: "Find your friends? How could I possibly help you find them? AND WHY ME??"

The skeleton yelled as the others flinched at the sudden outburst while, Cross stood there unbothered.

Cross: "you know everything right? And I chose you because...the others won't even try and help me out of "pity"."

The skeleton sighed and looked at the other small skeletons that's been looking at him.. Very very concerned.

?: "and who are these midgets you're with? "

Cross: "these 'midgets' are my classmates..forgot to mention... This is Bill, a dealer."

Bill: "Bill cipher, pleasure to meet you."

The skeleton, now known as Bill, winked at them, his left eye flashing a cyan blue color.

Swan: "Right...and how is he going to help us exactly?"

Cross: "He has this thing where he can tell or guess where a certain person is."

Swan: "so this drug dealing fucker will guess where CC is? That's bull. What if he guesses wrong and ends up killing us!??"

Swan yelled at the skeleton while his older brother Swad tries to calm him down.

Cross: "I've worked with this 'drug dealing fucker' for months now. And his work is legit,I can tell you that. "

Cross said in a calm yet angry voice. Swan scoffed and looked away, though inside he is very worried for Geno and CC.

Bill: "now that you're done talking..come inside, I'll show you where your friends are and who they're with. "

The others obeyed his command and settles down in his dimly lit living room. Bill left to go to another room and tries to find the thing he needs to guess where Geno and CC are. A scroll. When he finally found it after 30 minutes, he went back to the living room.

Bill: "alright twerps, I think I know where your friends are. "

He said as he slammed the scroll down into the small table to catch their attention. The scroll showed a map of a forest in an unknown au. He points at a location and the place pops up in a holographic way.

Bill: "this. This is where they might be."

Ccino: "...might?"

Bill: "I'm not that much of a good guesser. Though, there's an 80.77℅ chance that they might be here."

He said, he then drags his finger to another part of the map.

Bill: "or here. It'll be a 20.23℅ chance that they're here."

Outer: "if so..then which place should we go? "

Bill: "that's the thing. We need. To split up."