chapter 5 'dorms and someone special..?[EDITED !!]

(nothing to say here- enjoy the lazy story I guess LOL-)

'CC's POV~

As I woke up to my alarm, I remembered that today is the day where the dorms are announced, I stood up did my routine earlier than usual, and I went to pack my things, my clothes, accessories, ect. As I finished packing everything in my house, I went on my way to my school nervously. I went to put my stuff in my locker I felt someone tap my shoulder, I thought it was going to be one of my friends, but when I turned around I was stunned, a monochrome skeleton with a scar on his cheekbone, I was scared to what will happen when one of us breaks the ice.. "hello! You must be the mute junior everyone was talking about." He said, I nodded in both shock and confusion, "m-my name is CC.. and you are..?" I asked him, "my name is cross!" He answered, 'cross.. he was one of the 5's friend I think' I thought to myself. After that awkward moment, we talked alot about the dorms, we both hoped that we get to live with good people for the rest of the semester. ~timeskip cuz I'm lazy asfu-~
After our classes we heard an announcement that all students should go to the library for our dorm keys, me and cross went there together, as we waited we saw some of my Friends that just arrived, "heyya CC!" outer said and I waved at them, "who's this your with C?" Melon asked, "oh! This is cross, I just met him today in the locker rooms!" I signed for their answer, "hello, you must be the kind friends CC has been talking about." Cross said, the others looked at me in awe as I looked away flustered from embarrassment. After a while of talking, we finally got our turns to get our rooms, and from how unlucky we are, some of us only got paired together, me with cross, and rest together, we all looked at each other in sadness, "darn it, two of us got separated.." outer said, "don't worry! We're only a few rooms apart right..?" Melon said to lighten up the mood, "yeah.. welp, see you guys tomorrow after we settle in?" Swad said, we all nodded and went to our respective rooms. Me and cross went in our room, slightly messy and some suit cases lying around, "looks like our dormates are here already-?" cross said unsure, I went in looked around the dorm, it has 4 rooms in it which means we have two other people here, cross and I checked the rooms if some are empty and luckily, I found one that looks like from the victorian days, I settled in and lied down, tired I was to even change my clothes so I decided to fall asleep. I woke up from knocking on the door, I groaned and I stood up and opened the door to see someone I've never thought I would see again...

"G-gen-no...?"

I said with a raspy voice, wait.. I just spoke!? I couldn't believe that I just spoke for the first time in a decade..!

'third person POV~

As both of the skeletons stare at each other in shock or confusion, "C.. what are you doing here..?? I-I thought you.. didn't make it..." The tall skeleton whispered, "well.. I did and here I am!.. here we are.." CC signed, CC was in the verge of tears when he saw his only friend since childhood. Geno and CC talked for a while in the living room while they were cleaning, "so C.. how have you been for the past decade?" Geno asked, "I've been doing fine.. but ever since you left.. middle school wasn't really swell.." CC signed tiredly, "oh... Well.. again, I'm sorry that I left you all on your own.. I didn't really had a choice back then.." geno looked down as CC sighed and patted his shoulder, "it's fine Gen.. your here now, that's what all that matters..", Geno looked at him and gave him a warm hug, CC missed this feeling ever since, "thank you.. C." Geno said as he felt tears on his shoulder, CC started crying because his best friend was finally here with him, "g-g-gen-o.. I-I mi-miss-sed y-yo-u.." CC stuttered and geno chuckles, "I missed you too bud.. and I promise to never leave your side..", "p-pr-promise..?", Geno nodded as his reply, CC hugs him tightly and then falls asleep.

'Geno's POV~

As I felt C fall asleep on me, I carried him to his room so he can sleep well, I did notice his eye bags earlier today and I figured that he didn't get enough sleep, as I lied him down I noticed that his room was a mess! I decided to clean his whole room. After I finished I noticed cross and our other roommate has arrived, "oh, heyya geno." Cross said, "hey." I said as I sat down I. The living room, "wheres CC?" The other one asked, "well, he's asleep after crying his eyes out." I answered, "what do you mean? What happened?" Cross asked, I explained everything to them and they stared at me in complete shock and confusion, "you had a childhood best friend!? Why didn't you tell me sooner??" The other one asked, "sorry ccino- I just didn't know how to tell you." I said, "well.. we brought some food for us, you hungry?" Cross said, "yep, I got hungry when I finished cleaning the whole dorm." I said and we ate in the living room.

*BANG*

We heard a loud bang in CC's room, we all stood up and ran to his room, and we saw something we can't believe....

Yes hi hello, sorry if this chapter is short- I just got so lazy and there's so much activities I need to do-! Well I'll see you in the next chapter or a new book! Bye

Word count today is: 1018 words!

New word count: 1026