chapter 4 'after years, I finally found friends..[EDITED !!]

(HEHEHEHE HII!! and yes angst is included here[𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢.] IDK I'M BORED- anyways the one who made the art above is made by meh and!- anyways hope you enjoy! ^^)

'third person POV~

"Oh stars are you alright there kid?" The familiar looking skeleton reached out a hand to help CC up, the mute skeleton nodded as he accepted the familiar one's hand, "thank you.. sorry I bumped into you, I wasn't really looking to where I was going.." CC signed, "it's fine kid, everyone makes mistakes." The other skeleton said, "so.. what are your names? It would be logical if I knew once we meet again." CC asked, the tall skeletons nodded, "I'm Swad from swapdream, and this is my pal outer from outertale." CC looked at outer feeling sad and relieved, he then started to introduced himself. After they talked for a while they all went to their classes which was arts. As they walked in the five was there, CC hid behind Swad's wings trying not to be seen by the five sanses, "CC you alright?" Swas asked, CC shook his head from discomfort, the three went to their seats, meaning CC being alone the 5 sanses behind him, he felt eyes on him throughout the whole class, anxious he stared at the clock waiting for class to end. After a few minutes the teacher left for a meeting, meaning there is no classes for the rest of the day, CC sat in his seat faking to be asleep, he felt a slight tap on his shoulder making him flinch, as he looked up he found outer looking devastated, "heyya CC, wanna hangout with us?" Swad said, CC nodded as he stood up and followed Swad to the lockers, "say CC, why were those skeletons behind you, been staring at you for the whole class?" The tall skeleton asked, CC looked at him and shrugged "I think it's because I'm their new target to bully.", "Are you sure that's the case? They were all looking flustered and such." Outer butted in, CC fell confused and didn't know what he meant by 'looking flustered'... After a while of talking they all decided to go with CC to his work at the café, "I didn't know you work here CC." Swad said as he sat down, "well yeah! I just started working here like a month ago." CC replied as he was handing them the menu. After a while of choosing what to order, outer said that he wanted a regular dark chocolate frappachino, and a caramel macchiato for Swad. CC nodded and came back with their drinks shortly after. After talking for a while, one of them mentioned the dorms that was about to open tomorrow, "let's just hope that we don't get to be paired with some of the bullies.." outer said, Swad nodded "yeah, especially you CC.", "Sigh* yeah, and if I did I'll just stay at home." CC replied. After a while they said their goodbyes and went home, CC went in his room and lied down, thinking what will happen tomorrow. He stood up lazily as he went to change his clothes to go to sleep.

Just to wake up to something he didn't expect...

Waaaa I'm sorry if this chapter is boring- I was making this during school, anyways the next few chapters might have slight uhm- 13+ scenes-[𝙽𝙾...] anyways!
Word count of the day is! :570 words!

Anyways see y'all in the next chapter!! ^^

New word count: 587