Courtship

~Gulf's POV~

"Come on Gulf! It's time for lunch! I'm so hungry!" Mild whined.

"I'm coming, calm down. I just have to make sure I had everything."

"Yeah yeah, hurry up!"

I hurriedly followed Mild out of the student council room and we both rushed to head towards the cafeteria.

Why must there be so many halls on campus~

By the time we finally arrived at the canteen, half of the room was already filled up with more people pouring in by the minute. Mild immediately grabbed my hand partially covered by my knitted sweater and dragged us both over to his alpha.

Yeah, Mild already has his alpha. They are just waiting until after graduation before completely their mating. Besides, I even approve of his alpha Boat.

I was so scared after Mild told me he entered a courtship with Boat. Mild had this small tendency of falling in love easily but he had never gone as far as entering a courtship.

Fortunately, Boat was very good for Mild. He cares for him and I've never seen him happier ever since Boat stuck to his hip.

They are one of the sweetest couples on campus.

"Hi Boat! Did you miss me?" Mild immediately clung to his side and wrapped all around his wait. Boat didn't shrink from the affection and wrapped his arm around his shoulder before giving him a sweet kiss.

"Hi my butterfly. I always miss you when you're not by my side. I don't know why you keep asking."

I silently awwed and snapped a quick picture of them. We joined the line to get our lunches and it took almost 10 minutes for us to get our food. Mild was very grumpy and whiney while waiting.

My bestie is a big foodie.

Which is also very nice because Boat majors in culinary so he can eventually open up his own restaurant one day. He swears to Mild almost everyday to feed him anything he wants and to keep him plump with lots of babies.

They both want a very big family since Mild is an orphan and Boat is an only child.

Mild sometimes fusses saying he can't be pregnant all the time since he still wants to work. Mild majors in medical like me.

Once we finally had our lunch, we went to our usual table and began to eat.

Mmm, crispy pork basil. My favorite.

Yummy.

We were all having light discussions and eating our food peacefully when the cafeteria suddenly quieted. We noticed the sudden drop in volume and whispers floating around. We glanced around to see what was so interesting when I felt someone behind me.

I turned around and was face to face with someone's waist.

I nervously glanced up and locked onto a pair of dark orbs staring right into my soul.

I know exactly who that is.

What does he want with me?

"Hi...c-can I help you?" I nervously asked.

A deep rumbled left his chest before I was caged against the table with two arms on either side of me.

"Yes, you can definitely help me."