Revealing

~Gulf's POV~

We are currently waiting in the doctor's office. We were just put in the room and told to wait a moment for the doctor to come to check on our puppy.

"Alpha, what do you think our puppy is?" I asked while patting my bump.

It gets bigger by the day. I'm running out of properly fitting clothes. Thankfully we're going shopping after this. I've already set aside some money for new clothes so it's all out of mind. I peeked up to observe Mew's eyes focused right on the bump.

"Hmm, I don't know. Don't really care what the puppy is just as long as you both are healthy."

I sighed and nodded my head while rubbing my bump. So soft. I love our puppy.

Mew's hand rested on my lower back while the other held my hand against his chest. I like this very much. My alpha is so sweet.

A knock on the door caught our attention and Mew called the doctor in. I gulped and braced myself for the check-up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gleefully held my ultrasound and observed the picture of our puppy. I can't wait to buy you clothes! I practically squealed in happiness. Nothing beats this feeling! Except my alpha's love.

"Kitten, I know you're excited but we're at the store now." Mew chuckled from beside me.

I flushed and nodded my head. I tucked the picture safely in the glovebox and got out of the car and safely tucked into my darling's arm. He gently guided me inside the store and towards clothes.

It was easy to buy clothes for me. A few stretchy shirts and pants, a large sweater, and one pajama set. Browsing through the racks of clothes was the longest part when it got to finding clothes for males instead of females. Their clothes added extra fabric for their growing chests which wouldn't exactly fit me since....well, I don't have boobs.

The exciting part was going through the aisles of cute baby clothes. There were just so many options. Cute onesies, little hats, mittens, and tiny socks. Pretty headbands, adorable pacifiers, and sweet bibs.

I can't wait to see our puppy all dressed up!

"Kitten, what exactly do you want me to look for?" I heard Mew ask from beside me.

"Ummm, is there anything specific you want to look at?"

His eyes lowered and I could see the gears turning inside his head as he thought about it. I kept my hand in his while he thought before a slight squeeze pulled me back from my own thoughts.

"I want to look for the hats, socks, and gloves. You can choose the onesies and other stuff." He told me.

There was a soft smell in his scent as he glanced over the aisle.

"Okay darling. I'll be right here then." I confirmed. He nodded as he went further down the aisle to look for what he wanted to find.

Watching him search for things for our puppy make me happy with the determined look on his face and slight scrunching of his eyebrows as he looks. My darling is the best.

I turned my attention back to the cute clothes.

I want some for nighttime, a few short ones, some long sleeves, a couple in case we go outside, and one for when our puppy is born. I got a multitude of colors. My puppy has to have plenty of color.