Cravings

~Gulf's POV~

I'm hungry~

Mmm, chicken covered in chocolate sounds really good right now.

I pouted and turned in my nest to face my sleeping alpha. Did I mention it's like 1 in the morning? Oh well, he put this hungry puppy in me.

I leaned up and stretched my hand out and grab at his shoulder and shook him awake. A groan left his mouth as he shifted and wrapped his arms back around me. I was now facing his warm chest and I leaned forward and bit down onto one of his nipples.

A hiss of pain left his lips as his eyes finally started to open. I let go and wiggled away from his grasp to sit up. I turned back to face him and watched as he rubbed sleep away from his eyes and let his arms fall back down.

"Darling~ puppy is hungry~" I whined pitifully.

He groaned as he got up and brushed his crazy hair out of his eyes.

"What are you hungry for kitten?" He asked before yawning again.

"Fried chicken! Pleaseeeeeee, we want fried chicken alpha~" I launched into his lap and hugged his delicious abs to convince him for my precious chicken.

"It's so early kitten. I don't know if we have any chicken to make it." His hand reached down and brushed through my hair. His eyes were still half closed but he was still in the process of waking up.

"Then let's order some! Also, I want chocolate." I left and reached over to grab my phone and search for the nearest chicken place that delivered.

"I want hot chicken and crunchy chicken and cheesy chicken and sweet chicken and spicy chicken-"

"Kitten, are you sure you can eat so much this early in the morning? How about you wait until dinner? I'm sure-"

"NO! I want chicken now! Not later! Right NOW!" I screamed.

How dare my stupid sweet alpha prevent me from my chicken! I'm hungry now!

"It's your fault I'm so hungry!" I want to eat because I'm so hungry~

"A-am I getting t-too fat? I-is t-that why I c-can't have my c-chicken?" I whimpered. Am I eating too much? Am I not pretty for my darling anymore?

"Kitten. Stop that nonsense now. Order the chicken. You aren't fat, you're pregnant. I was just worried about you getting a tummy ache." He explained as he came closer and hugged me tightly to his chest.

"R-really?"

"I promise kitten."

"Okay, then order these. I want chocolate too. And make sure they also give me my juice. Puppy wants juice too."

He burst out laughing and nodded his head while tapping the screen.

"It'll be here soon my precious kitten. Our puppy will be happy with your choices."

Yay! I get my chicken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I burped and heat rose to my cheeks in embarrassment. Now my alpha will think I have no manners!