Bond

~3rd POV~

Gulf was troubled.

His mark was fading.

He was panicking about his fading mark and the only way he knew how to console himself was to go to the one place he knew he could call home.

The one place absolutely covered and saturated in his alpha's scent.

He asked Boat to give him a ride there and gave the directions to the hidden warehouse and gave his goodbye before thanking him.

It had been two days since the formal and he didn't feel any better.

He just wanted his scent.

Gulf pushed the garage door open and gasped when he saw the familiar motorcycle parked. He went over to touch it and could smell the faint scent of Mew.

The omega part of him was happy and jumping in pleasure that his alpha was finally home. Gulf dashed up the spiral stairs leading to the upper floors but halted when thick waves of Mew's scent washed over his senses.

How long has it been?

Has it already been 4 months?

Waves of tantalizing and mind-blowing pheromones we're dancing around and toying with Gulf's sanity.

He wanted to flop down and turn over for him but he isn't on the right floor.

Gulf gathered himself up and shakily hurried upstairs where the scent was the thickest and heaviest. He cooed and felt all his energy drain out of him. He walked closer and closer to the curtain and pulled it back to reveal the curled up alpha panting due to the heat of his rut.

Pillows were on the way of being destroyed and ripped to shreds. Blankets were drenched in sweat and cum. Sheets were pulled up and wrinkled from the excessive grasping and yanking.

Gulf was surprised.

His alpha was in rut by himself again.

His alpha was in pain.

He can help him though. They've done it before. He can help his alpha through the pain.

Mew noticed the new person in his space was the omega he called his. The omega that made him go crazy and lose all sense of rationality.

But he smelled different.

Not a bad different.

A good different.

A sweet one.

A scent that smelled of him.

His eyes glowed and his body wanted to claim the omega as his again. He wanted to rip away all clothing and pin him down underneath him to get the best pleasure for the both of them.

His cock twitched and grew heavy with new thoughts of pumping Gulf full until he was going to burst. His skin crawled to pull the sweet scent into his arms and bite every inch of accessable skin until his body was bruised and marked his.