Growing Feelings

~Gulf's POV~

T-that's his-

"Fuck!"

Mew immediately stepped away from me and turned his back. His body slightly shook and his scent was practically broadcasting how aroused he was.

I blushed and clenched my legs shut as I stood weak against his pheromones from just finishing my heat.

"K-kitten, can I run to your room and ummm.....take care of some business before I take you to class?"

"O-of course! I don't want you to be uncomfortable. I-if you want.....you can u-use my clothes from my h-heat to ummm...help."

He was already gone and I stayed on his bike to wait for him.

Do I really affect him in that way?

Hmmm....he's very sensitive when I call him alpha and comfort him with my actions like grooming or scenting him.

Does his mama not take care of him?

These are very common things mommies do for their pups.

Hmph.....

I'll do it for my Mew!

I'll give him all the hugs and cuddles and I'll make a big nest for us so we can spend all our time together comfortable.

Aow, but where would I build that nest?

I might have to wait for that to be approved before I ask him. It's okay though, I can be patient.

I was waiting for him for about 10 minutes before he came back with his head down and placed the helmet over my head.

"Mew?"

"I don't want to talk about it kitten~"

He rested his head against the front part of his bike before he frustratingly ruffled his hair and got on. I already wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggled into his back when he took off.

I missed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~2 weeks later~

"Mew~ I already have so many flowers pressed into my journal~"

It has officially been 3 weeks into our courtship.

My journal was already half full before I was with Mew but after I got with him, I only have a few more pages left. The pages are all filled with the flowers he's gifted me and small little momentos from our dates and such.

"Will you come with me to buy a new one? I also need more stickers, tape, markers, pens, and such so I can record all of our dates. Please~"

My classes have finished and we met up in the cafeteria to eat together. Mew is still edgy around Mild and Boat but he's slowly getting used to them.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Probably the mall. There's a store I usually go to for my supplies."

"Yeah, we can go when you finish your lunch. I don't have work today so we can stay out as long as you want."

"Yay!"

I hurried to shovel the remainder of my food before tugging Mew out of his seat. He laughed as I dragged him to his bike and obediently hopped on while waiting for him.