Office time

Warning this story has sex language and other Enjoy

Doug was walking past Kamala's office and heard her "huff" he knocked "honey are you ok"? He asks. "Come in Doug."

Doug opened her office door he walked up to her and she turned her chair and got up and gave him a big hug and kiss. "Are you okay you have looked stressed for 2 weeks now" Doug says rubbing her shoulder.

"Yeah babe I am okay I'm just over working my self". Kamala set's back down in her chair and begins to work again. Doug looks at her.

"Baby it's Sunday please take a break" Doug says then grabs her chair and spins it so she is looking into his eyes. Doug puts his hand on her thighs.

Kamala breath's in as Doug's hand gets higher and higher. She lays back in the chair when Doug touch's her pussy over her pants. He began rubbing slowly.

Then faster "ahhh Doug" Kamala moans then Doug stops and takes her pants off and throws them on the floor. Along with her Panties. Doug then gets on his knees and opened Kamala's legs wider.

And puts them over his shoulder then he lick her pussy slowly "AHH baby" Kamala moans Doug increased his speed with his tongue. Kamala grad a fist full of his hair and pulls it.

Then Doug sticks his fingers into her pussy "AHHHH" Kamala moans again "that feels so fucking good..... don't stop." Doug goes faster he looked at her as she was looking at him.

"Baby ..... baby" Kamala moans "yes honey"Doug says as he eats her out. "I......ahhhh wantttt ......your ........ahhhh dick. Kamala moans. Doug stops and gets up and knocks all of her papers on the floor.

Then he grabs her waste and sets her down on the desk Doug then whisperers into her ear "you want daddy's big dick" "yes I want it .... I want it so bad."

Doug then takes off his pants and boxers and strokes his dick a little before her taps his dick on her clit. "Oh fuck" Kamala moans. Kamala grabs his face and kisses him then he puts his hard dick inside of her.

Kamala bit his lip to hold on her moan Doug pulls away as he trusts deep and hard "don't hold back baby let daddy heir you scream for me" "DOUG.....AHHH....FASTER" she screams.

Doug thrusts hard and faster then he takes off her shirt and bits and sucks on her hard nipples. "OHHHH" she moans then travels his mouth to her neck and bits her neck. "Dougie that feels so fucking good."

Then Doug stops and turns her around and lays her on the desk "ass up face down" Doug slaps her ass "ahhh"she moans. Then he stick his dick back inside of her.

Doug fucks her so rough she is screaming "DADDY PLEASE DON'T STOP" then Doug grads her neck and chokes her a little and pulled her back up against him.

"Whose pussy is this" Doug whispers into her ear and fuck her hard. "Ahhhh your" she moans. Doug chokes her a little tighter "not good enough say it louder" "YOURS DADDY AHHHHH FUCk I AM CUMING" "cum.....come on baby cum for daddy"

"DOUG AHHHHHH" she moans as she cum on his dick then he pulls out and says "now are you stress free"