Air Force 2

Kamala and Doug were on Air Force 2 on their way back form a resent trip they went on together. Kamala and her staff had a little meeting before they landed.

Doug was seating next to Kamala gathering information that they were saying. Doug looked over and Kamala she looks a little upset/ stressed  Doug out is hand on her thigh she looks at him "Hey are you okay baby."

Kamala stops writing and hugs Doug and starts crying  Doug gives her staff a look Doug still hugging Kamala said "baby we are going to go in the back room and talk ok."

"Okay" Kamala said then let go of Doug and took his hand as he leaded her to the back. There was a bed  back there so they sat down together baby what's wrong" Doug asked.

"I just have a lot going on right now Dougie  I got the news saying shit I got people on social media talking shit and some reports it's like what ever I do isn't good enough."

Kamala cry's again and hugs Doug "baby you are doing everything right I promise you have so many people that have your back me Joe Jill and even the K HIVE we all love you so much and appreciates what you do."

"Your right Dougie" Kamala says then she whips her  tears on her jacket. "Do you fell better now" Kamala stands up "maybe after this" she starts takeoff off her jacket.

She throws it on the floor then she slowly i bottoms her shirt. And throws that on the floor as well. Then she takes Doug's jacket on the floor. And kisses Doug on the lips Doug slips his tongue into her mouth she moans ."Mmm"

As they continue to kiss she goes for his belt and slips it off of him. And those his belt then she unpaid his pants and pulls them down. Doug's hands ware all over Kamala's body. Doug grabs Kamala's waist so she is on top of Doug.

Doug sits up and kisses her neck Kamala moans again "Doug" they he unclips her brawl on the floor. Doug took her tits into his mouth on at a time. "Ahhh" she moans then Doug flips her over.

Doug is now on top of  Kamala Doug gets up and takes off her Panties and his boxers.then he gets on his knees and lightly pulls her close to the bed .

"I love when you are wet for me" Doug says looking into Kamala's eyes he doesn't waist any time he begins licking her wet pussy "fuck"she moans. Doug moves his tongue up and down fast Kamala grips the sheets.

Then Doug sticks. His tongue into her hole "duck Dougie I am going to cum don't stop" Doug then sucks her clit then fingers her faster then her legs starts to shake "Doug I am going to cum"  "cum for me baby" Doug says.

"AHHHH DOUG" she screams his name as she cums forgetting where she is. Doug then gets up and starts to get into bed until Kamala stops him "I want to please you to" then Kamala gets on her knees.

She takes his big dick into her mouth and then he grabs her hair and holds it up she then wraps her hands around his dick as she moves her head back and forth "mm fuck Kamala just like that" Doug says then she takes her hands away and puts them behind her back.

Doug then thrusts his hips into her mouth faster "AHHH Kamala" Doug moans then cums into her mouth. Kamala gets up and lays on the bed then Doug gets on top of her and sticks his dick inside of her pussy.

"Ahhhhh" Doug thrusts fast and hard "just like that don't stop Doug don't fucking stop" he keeps the pace that he is at now. Doug I am going to cum...... I and CUMING DOUG AHHH" Doug follows after a few more pumps inside of her. Then lay together  "thank you Dougie" Kamala says and kisses him.

The end