I need you

Kamala was laying in bed then Doug joined her and got into bed then put the covers over him and turned off the light.

But Kamala wanted sex so bad she knew that a "hey babe" would get his attention so. She pulled off the covers only on her side. And she took off the only thing that she had on.

Then she got back into bed and property passioned herself on the bed she closed her eyes. And moves her hand to her throbbing clit.

Kamala then imagined Doug doing so many things to her. Like eating her out and fucking her until she couldn't walk. She moved her fingers on her clit fast.

Her breathing got heavy the more fast she went and the more she thought about it. "Ahhh" she moaned out loud. Doug opened his eyes and sat up and turned on the light.

And sat up in the bed watching her Ahhh she's moans again. Doug slowly gets up. And moves to her side of the bed and gets in between her legs. He grabs her hand and moves it.

Kamala's eyes open and she seen Him exactly ware she wants him. Doug begin eating her out "Oh fuck don't stop" she moans. As Doug was eating Kamala out he puts his finger inside of her.

"OMG Baby AHHHH" Doug's moved his finger in and out fast as he ate her out. Kamala pulls Doug's hair. "I am going to cum baby"she moans. Doug only goes faster. Kamala's legs start shaking. Then she cums into his mouth"AHHHH DOUG" she screams.

"If that what you wanted all you had to do was ask" doug says