Morning sex is the best

Kamala wakes up before Doug she lays in the bed watching Doug as he is sound asleep. As she's watching him sleep he thinks about last night.

She gets wet just thinking about he ate her last night and made her scream Kamala bits her lip she then slowly removes the blanket off of Doug.

Kamala gets in between his legs she slowly pulls down his boxers then she puts them to the side. Her warm hands grip his big thick dick she moves her hand up and down.

Kamala slowly licks his dick she then puts his dick inside of her mouth with her hand moving up and down. That makes Doug wake up "oh baby don't stop" he moans.

His hand move to her head and grab her hair and holds it up. "Omg just like that baby uhh" Doug moans again as Kamala takes him all the way down her throat. "Uhh I am going to cum" Doug says.

Kamala sucked him faster "uhhhh KAMALA" he cums into her mouth and she swallowed it all. Then Kamala lifts up and kisses him "good morning" and smiles at him.

Doug out of breath "good morning" Kamala gets on top of him "my turn" she whispers into Doug's ear. Doug slaps her ass "you damn right it's your turn.

Doug flips her over and he kisses her lips then neck "ahh" she moans as Doug bits and sucks the soft skin and left red and purple marks. His mouth traveled to her breast. He took her hard nipples into his mouth.

"Ahhh" Kamala moans Doug's tongue played with her nipples. Kamala's back arched then he kisses his way down to her we pussy Kamala looked right into his eyes.

Doug looked into her eyes and gave her a small lick "is this what you wanted" Doug says with a smirk on his face. Kamala arched her back again "please" she moans.

Doug gave her a small lick again "please what use your words" before she can speak Doug puts his middle finger inside of her and moves in and out of her "please don't stop ahh."

Doug increase his speed of his finger and takes her clit into his mouth "shit that feels so fucking good Dougie" she moans Doug licks faster Kamala moans louder "AHHH"

"Please fuck me NOW" Kamala moans Doug stops eating and fingering her then he gets on top of her and rubs the head of his cock on her wet folds. Then he pushes his dick inside of her "mmm Doug."

"Fuck me harder fuck me like you own me" Kamala says and Doug dose actually what she asked and slammed into her Pussy "AHHH"she moans Doug's hips got faster as he pounded into her "who said that I don't own you this pussy is mine you understand me"

Doug hand wraps around her neck tightly Kamala then griped the sheets and bit her lip "i said do you understand me" Doug says then trusts harder.

"Yessss this pussy is all yours Dougie don't stop fuck" Doug "good girl. Are you going to cum for daddy" Doug let's gets go of her neck and rubs her clit with his fingers. "AHHh yes I am going to cum for daddy" she moans

"Then cum baby cum all over this dick. You're taking my dick so good baby"  "ahhhhh I am cuming DADDYuhhhhh" Kamala cums  "good girl you came for daddy" Doug says then cums shortly after.

"Wow morning sex is the best" Kamala says breathlessly