Movie night

It was a Friday night Kamala and Doug decided to have a movie night. "Babe what movie should we watch" Doug asks then sits on the couch.

"I don't care pick something"Kamala yells form the kitchen while she is making the popcorn and getting drinks. .....the popcorn finally gets done and she puts it into a big boil.

Then she grabs the drinks and has the popcorn and the drinks  in her 2 hands like super woman. Kamala then sits the stuff down and then says "I will be right back" she smirks at Doug.

She walks upstairs and into her bedroom to change. She changed into this robe which NOTHING under it. Then she walks back down stairs.

"Okay I am back" Doug already started the movie Kamala snugged Doug "what is this movie?" She asks then grabs a hand full of popcorn. "It's a surprise"  Kamala begins eating her popcorn.

Kamala looked at the screen carefully and seen a guy and a girl. The girl was blind fouled Kamala's eyes widened as he released what movie it was. "Babe is this... is this what I think it is."

Doug looks at her and smiles "it depends what you think this movie is baby" "this is 50 shades of gray" Kamala says then holds his arm a little tight.

"That is correct"Doug says Doug's eyes looked down then released what she had on. "Are you in a rob?" Kamala smiles "yes I am" Doug was looking to she if she had anything on underneath. "No peeking."

Doug sits up straight and watch's the movie they came across this one sense where the woman was bent over and getting fucked" Doug smirks "I can do better."

Kamala looks at him "oh really" then she looked down to find him rock hard. Kamala put her hand on his hard dick. Doug breaths in heavy.

"Oh are you getting hard watching someone getting fucked" Kamala asked then whispers into his ear "because I have been wet since the first scene"

"Fuck" Doug breaths out Kamala begins rubbing his dick over his pants "I know you like that daddy" Kamala says in a Sexy voice.

Doug rips off the blanket and throws it on the floor and aggressively pushes Kamala on the couch. Then he kisses her neck "stop" Kamala says and puts her hands on his chest to back him up off of her.

Once he is off of her she gets up "follow me" she walks and goes up the stairs. Sewing her hips side to side. Doug followed her up the stairs he bit his lips watching her ass move side to side while she walks up the stairs.

They get to their room and Kamala opens their bedroom door once Doug got into the bedroom Kamala pushes him on the bed. And gets on top of him. He grabs her ass and squeezes it.

Then she bits his neck leaving a mark on him and kiss the other side then she kisses down his chest his breathing got heavy just looking at her.

Kamala took off his shorts and threw them on the floor then she began to tease him. She rubbed his hard cock up and down with her hand. "Mmm" Doug grounds.

Then she grabs this him if his boxers and pulled them down. And then she also throws them on the floor. Then Kamala takes off her robe  "holy fucking shit" Doug says

Then she puts his dick inside her mouth and moves her head up and down. "OHH fuck Kamala" then she spits on it and her head movements became more faster.

"Yes baby suck that shit just like that.....yes yes....yes uhhh don't stop" he begs. Then she takes him all the way down her throat. Then use's 2 hands to stroke his cock as she takes a little break "how dose it feel daddy" she asks then goes back.

Before he can giver her a answer "so good soo fucking good" Doug says as his breathing got heavier and heavier. Then they locked eyes and that was it for him and came in her mouth.

"Uhhhhhhhh KAMALA"  she stops and then gets on top of him and puts his dick inside of her wet pussy. She grinned on him "ahhhh" she moans" Doug put his hands on her hips moving her hips back man's forth.

Then he bonded her pussy hard "YES DADDY DON'T STOP" Kamala screens then she binds down and kisses him. Doug flips so she on the the bottom and he's on the top. And he bounded harder and harder.

Kamala raped her arms arrow his neck Doug grabs her tits and squeeze them "uhhh you so big" Kamala moans that only made him thrust harder.

"Who owns this pussy" Doug whispers into her ear his hand go to her clit and he began rubbing it faster "AHHhh YOURS DADDY" Doug bit her neck as he screamed. "That's right I own it no one else can have it do you understand me" Doug says and grabs her neck.

Doug chokes her while still beep inside of her"
yes ahhhhh I understand ahhhhh your so deep."she moans into his ear. Doug trusts harder. "I am going to cum daddy" " then cum for me baby come on cum for me.

"AHHHHHH DADDY" she comes

The end