Love in Dougs office

Kamala got done with all of her work and decided to go see what Doug was doing. She walked across the street to his office.

She walked into his office building then to his office. He was sitting in his office chair working on a some papers. She opens the door "hey Dougie" Doug looks up.

"Hey baby how was work"? Kamala got on top of his desk. "Tiring" then she opened her legs a little  Doug knew exactly what she wanted. Doug got up and kissed her Lips.

"You got the hint quick" and kissed him back  Doug's hand moved down to her pussy. Doug rubbed her clit she moaned into his mouth "mmm" Doug then took off her thong and threw it across the room.

"Lift your arms up"he dominated she did as asked and lifted her arms Doug took off her dress he also threw it on the floor. Doug kissed her lips again.

Then pulled away "Dougie I need you ....please" Doug then put his middle finger inside of her "ahhh" she moans. Doug kisses and bites her neck. Kamala threw her head back in plusher.

"D -doug ....I want .... You ....in side of meeee"   Doug then backs up and takes off his pants and belt and his shirt.  Then he slips his dick inside of her. Doug moves his hips back and forth "you like what daddy's doing to you."

"Yessss" Kamala moans Doug thrusts hard and fast  "omg Doug fuck don't stop" Doug bites her neck again and Kamala moans loud "please more" she begs.

Doug then goes deeper inside of her and speeds up his thrusts. "AHHHH" she screams as he hit her g spot. "I am going to cum Dougie" Doug then whispers "do it baby let go for me" Doug's hand hoses in between them and rubs her clit.

"Doug I am cuming ahhhhh fuck" Kamala moans as she cums hard. Doug over stimulated her and moved his hips again. "Ahhhh " she moans. Doug then cum inside of her and she cums for the second time. 

"That was wonderful thank you"