The Oval Office

With the recent increased Gun violence including shootings that killed many innocent children and left families grieving, President Biden felt tremendous pressure to deliver on his promises. But the constant resistance from radical Republicans and few members of his own party made it challenging to achieve any practical agenda. In this desperate hour of need he decided to call on his best friend and advisor Kamala Harris, Vice President of the United States and her husband Doug Emhoff, for a closed meeting in the Oval Office to discuss strategies to convince people's of both aisles to pass Gun Violence legislations.

During the meeting one of Joes staff came in and said "Mr I don't mean to interrupt you but their as been another shooting come to the situation room now. Joe gets up and leaves the room and closes the door behind Him.

Kamala and Doug are now in his office alone Doug looks at Kamala with a smirk and gets closer to her. "We are alone now" Kamala bit her lip knowing what was going to happen.

They looked in each other's eyes Doug made the first move and kissed her Doug put us tongue into Kamala's mouth "mmm" she moans. Doug then stands up then Kamala stands up Doug and Kamala kiss again.

Doug's hands begin to Rome around her body they brake the kiss Doug starts taking off he clothes. Doug takes off her jacket and throws it. Doug's bits her neck "ah" she moans he took off her shirt.

Kamala took off Doug's jacket then started unbuttoning his shirt. Kamala bit her lip and looked at Doug. Doug then took off Kamala's bra "mm baby your tits are so fucking perfect" Doug then grabbed both of her arms.

Pushing Kamala backwards against the wall Kamala grabs his belt and takes it off she gets in her knees. And then she takes his pants off with Doug's boxers still on Kamala Rubs his dick up and down.

Kamala then takes off his boxers then she grabs his dick and she strokes it up and down she sticks her tongue out and licks the tip then she puts it into her mouth and began sucking him. "Uhh that's it baby suck this dick."

Kamala sucks harder and faster making Doug go crazy Doug breathlessly said "if you - keep doing that I am going to cum" him saying that only made her go even faster. She took him all the way down her throat.

Seeing her do that made him cum down her throat "mmm" Kamala then gets up and walks to Joes deck and gets on top of it. Doug walked over "dose my little slut want to be fuck in her bosses decks"Kamala shanks her head.

Doug grabs her throat "speck" "yes I want Daddy to fuck me on my bosses desk" Doug then took off her Panties. He began rubbing her clit "ahh" she moans.

His fingers got fast Kamala's moans got louder Doug put is fingers inside of her "oh fuck I am going to cum" Doug pulls is fingers out Doug whispers into her ear "you cum when I tell you to understand" "I - I understand daddy" Doug sits in the chair "good now come ride me"

Kamala gets off the decks and gets on top of Doug. He pushes his dick into her opening "oh shit daddy you're so big" Kamala's hip moving back and forth. Doug harshly slaps her ass "faster."

Kamala moves her hip faster "AHHH"and moaning loud "that's it baby girl take daddy's dick" Doug thrusts his hips into her "ahhh you feel so fucking good daddy" Kamala moans and kisses Doug.

"Get up and put your ass up and face down" Kamala gets up and puts her face down and ass up. Doug puts his dick inside her wet pussy and fucks her hard. "Whose pussy is this" Doug began pounding her pussy.

"AHHHh" Kamala couldn't speak because of how good Doug is fucking her. Doug aggressively grabbed her hair "I said whose pussy is this" he said in a deep voice.

"Ahhhhh ITS YOURS DADDY AHHH" Kamala moans Doug let's go of her hair "that's right this is my pussy" Doug stop and pulls out "couch NOW" Kamala walkers over to the couch Doug walks behind her.

"Lay on your back" she lays on her back and Doug gets in between her shaky legs. Doug harshly puts his duck back in her and makes Kamala screen"AHHHH" Kamala grabs the back of the couch and the other hand gripping Doug's neck.

"Take this dick baby take it" Doug thrusts faster "I AM TAKING IT DADDY DON"T STOP AHHH"Kamala screams. Joes meeting was over and he was at the door and he opened it to find Doug and Kamala naked in his office.

To be continued!