Saturday night

It was Saturday night they went out to eat at a restaurant in D.C they get home and open the front door. They walk into the house Kamala puts her bag down.

Doug looks at Kamala as she is taking off her jacket Doug fast walks up to Kamala and turns her to him and roughly kisses her "mmm" she moans.

Not braking the kiss Doug takes off his suit jacket and throws it. Doug then picks Kamala up and pushed her back up against the wall. Her legs wrapped around his waist.

Doug brakes the kiss " how do you want it" Doug asked  Kamala looked into his eyes "I want it rough" Doug lightly taps Kamala's leg. She gets the hint and puts her feet on the floor.

Doug then pins her arms above her head " your wish is my command" he whispers into her ear witch only made her even more yet then he already was. 

Doug took off every she had on his had went done to her clit he rubbed her clit slowly "if you cum you will be punished so you understand"  Kamala shook her head and said "yes".

Doug moved his fingers fast on her clit  "Ahh" Kamala moans Doug moves his fingers faster "fuck daddy" she moans again Doug stops and then he pushes his finger deep inside of her.

"Ahhh Doug" she moans  Doug bits her neck as his fingers go in and out of her rapidly. Her wetness was dripping down his arm. "How do you not ahhhh expect me not to c cum" she moans

"Because I said not to and if you want more then I suggest you not to cum" Doug then curls his finger inside of her. "DOUG" Kamala's legs are shaking. Then Doug stopes.

Kamala is huffing and puffing  "good girl" Doug says  Doug then takes off his pants and picks Kamala up and walks to the bedroom and lightly throws her on the bed.

Doug gets on top of her and kisses her neck down to her hard nipples and bites then and licks then "ahhhh"moans and arches her back "I love you like this Dougie" she moans Doug then puts his dick all the way inside of her.

"Holy fuck yes" she moans and wraps her arms around his neck  "harder" she moans he fucks her harder then ever before.  "AHHMMM" she moans. "You love daddy's dick don't you" Doug says  as his fingers play with her clit  "YES."

Then she bits his neck leaving Marks on his neck then Doug flips them so his back is on the bed and Kamala is on top of him. "Ride me baby" Kamala moves her hips up and down.

"Ahhhmmm" she moans. Doug's hands are on her hips helping her go faster "DADDY ahhh" Doug then slaps her ass hard. "Ahhh I am going to cum" she moans then the takes control and thrusts his hips into her fast " YES DADDY YES"then she cums.

Then Doug cums inside of her

"That was fantastic" she breathily says