Chapter Eight: Sacred Book [2]

"Hey, look at where you're going."

  A hand was placed onto Luna's forehead, avoiding her to bump into the hallway wall and eventually made her to get back to her senses.

   Luna abruptly back away as she place her hand into her forehead, flashing a awkward stiff smile at Remus who has a doubting and worried eyes.

   "Thanks."

   The two who just got back from their garden lesson from Zelde proceeds to walk towards their classroom.

   As they were now on the stairs, Luna became bothered of how she could feel Remus's gaze behind her

  "You seem tir—"

  "I'm fine." Luna Interrupted.

  "Yeah, you do seem fine." Remus sarcastically replied, which made Luna roll her eyes.

   "Yes, yes, I'm fresh as a daisy." She said as she wave her hand off of him.

   "Want to go to the clinic?"

   "..."

  Luna flinch as she pursed her lips, slightly pausing before answering

   "...Yeah."

   Remus scoffed at her reaction. Although, he still pity her current state, just looking at the dark bags below her eyes makes him worried for some reason. They've gotten acquainted with each other and maybe became friends even, all thanks to Rinalyn.

   Perhaps because of that it had affected him emotionally too. It was the similar feeling he felt when him and Rinalyn first met.

    "Want me to carry you there?" He shamelessly blurted out as he extended both of his arms.

   Luna, on the other hand, was creeped out by his action. Where is the bastard that wanted her dead? Where's the Remus she knew that kept on challenging her?

   The translucent screen then suddenly appeared in front of her. 

[ Remus Weinberg
Age: 21
Date of birth: January 27 x565
Race: Half Beast [Wolf Tribe]
Magic: UNKNOWN
Background: UNKNOWN

   • Other information [LOCKED]

Likability: 9%
Affection rate: 2% ]

  Her head throb suddenly. Things seems to be escalating too fast than what she originally plan, she thought that Remus will be the most hopeless one, since yesterday his likability towards her was still on -5% and his affection rate was on 0, but would you look at that— such a big progress which is making Luna horrified.

   "You look paler."

   "Shut up, I'll go there alone. Just tell the others I'm sick or what not, ok? Then... bye." She replied.

   "Wait are you sur—"

   Luna didn't let Remus finish, instead she instantly casted teleportation magic.

  However, since she was still getting the hang of using magic by herself, the location she went wasn't exactly the clinic, instead, she teleported right in front of one cherry blossom tree

   Aggressively scratching her head as she cursed repeatedly.

  'I should've brought Agapius.'

   Earlier, she asked agapius to stay behind so that she could independently learn and may do some progress on her power by her own.

  Thinking back, it actually would've been easier if she brought him along, that is if she knew she would be in this kind of situation.

    Due to irritation, she couldn't help but to kick the trunk of the cherry blossom tree in front of her, which she instantly regretted after hurting her foot.