Prologue - First

"___"

In the depth of darkness, a voice echoing like ripples on the water, seemingly calling him.

"____"

The voice sounds close yet distant.

It made him feel nostalgic and ached like it was something important he had missed, something important he had once long forgotten.

??

It struck him.

How come he felt that way?

He realized the voice was unknown to him nor even remember ever hearing the voice.

However, somewhere deep inside him, a strong longing emerges when he hears the voice. His feeling told him he should remember it, his mind fell into the void whenever he tried to recall, however.

"_____"

At last, his eyes opened.

He turned towards the direction the voice come from and saw s strong radiance that penetrated his eyes and illuminated a part of the dark space.

Under the radiance, there is a silhouette.

!!!

At a glance, he realized it's the owner of the voice.

He focused his sight, staring boringly at her.

He annoyed.

Under the obstruction of radiance, his sight can't reveal her profile. The only way how he could tell it was her, was her feminine silhouette.

Then his annoyance then turned into bewilderment. Although he can't see her profile, her silhouette was enough to tell him he has never seen her.

Yet, her appearance sends chaos both to his mind and heart, telling him he certainly knew her, yet he can't remember however he searching in his mind.

Looking at her, many questions surfaced in his heart.

Who are you?

Why do you appear in front of me?

Why don't you show yourself?

Why do I feel this way when I saw you?

What are you to me?

Just he tried to ask, he realize his body was numb, can't even open his mouth. Then his body moved on its own, felt as if his body was no longer his.

The first thing he does is stretch his hand toward the silhouette, seemingly trying to reach her.

Unfortunately, his hand won't reach no matter how far it's stretched.

"_____"

"__!!"

Slowly, he started to walk, increasing his pace as he moved toward her. Finally, his walk turned into a frantic run.

Even so, his hand wouldn't reach her.

"..."

While he was trapped inside his own body, he watched everything. There's a murky feeling rushing through his mind.

Although it isn't him as his body moved by itself, he can feel the strong frustration and aggravation he felt.

"__!"

Someone was roaring.

He was startled, wondering who's voice is it, there was no one except him and her in this light and dark space.