Chapter 3 - An Important Day

Hours have passed and dinner have come.

While in her room, Misha and Arianne mostly talking about her recent Magic study before went to dining room together.

When they arrived, they saw many people have been gathered in dinning.

It seemed they're the last coming. All other member of Everyne family beside they both already sitting under the long table.

Misha's gaze then landed on a man in the main seat.

Saffron Ird Everyne, the current head of Everyne family, father of Misha and Arianne. Their blond hair and blue eyes originated from him. Saffron possess great demeanor and young outward in spate of his forties.

Misha feels the slight intimidation from him even though he just sitting still on his seat.

"He's truly a head of great family." (Misha)

Misha murmured after observing her father for a while.

"Misha, Arianne, come sit here."

Called by a young woman, she gesturing them sit on empty seats beside her.

Misha And Arianne took the empty seats and sat.

"Hmm? Isn't the amount of food too much?" (Misha)

Misha noticed the dinner more lavish than usual. Like there will be a celebration.

Looking around, the atmosphere on table very harmony. Except her father, all of her family having a peaceful conversation among them.

Misha glanced at her father once again. Duke Saffron watching his family with meaningful smile on his face. Appeared relaxed, like have a great burden lifted from his shoulder.

Saffron noticed Misha's stare as he looked back at her. Their gazes meeting for a moment before shifted back to table.

Her family view truly different from what Misha imagined of how nobles table were.

Misha watched the films in her previous life about noble life. In the film, it showed what'll happen when noble family gathered in dining room. The air would turn stiff and awkward, each of family member would throw hostile looks to other even though they're family. Misha relieved her family isn't anything like that.

The Everyne family composition of a family head, a wife, two mistresses, four sons, and two daughters, including Misha.

As a former man, Misha both envying and respecting her father for his harmonistic harem relationship, as Misha known how unique to have that kind relation. Often Misha seen in film or read in book how chaotic to maintain that kind relation. Duke Saffron truly a blessed man.

As Misha observing the happy family before her, she can't help but remembering her deceased mother from current life.

Misha... sorry... I couldn't go... more...

Mother, no, stay with me!

Misha sadly downcast her gaze knowing she isn't together with them. Misha's mother from this world had been long dead, and she someone that very dear to her.

"Are you okay?" (Arianne)

"What's happened, Misha?"

Asked by the woman beside Arianne. Looking the sad Misha worried them.

"I'm fine, Sis Ari, Mother Reina." (Misha)

"You could say your piece of mind if there's something bothering you. Your gloomy looks worried me here." (Reina)