Prologue - Second

The world gray and dull.

That how the young man who lay weakly on bed perceived the world.

The man has a weak and sick body, unable him moving from bed and life like any normal person.

Now, he was alone in predicament, as the people on his side ran frightenedly, abandoned him to his fate.

The man glancing at blazing crimson that slowly devouring his dull world.

"... Is it the end...?"

Ask the man dully, as if not caring with the fact his life about swallowed by the blazing crimson.

"... At last, ... I'm free..."

The young man sighing, not out of despair but out of relief.

Thinking he was about be relieved from the dull and boring world.

......Though, he might deceive himself.

He always regretting can't have strong and healthy body, regret can't life normally, regret can't enjoy his dream.

He tightly embracing the fantasy story book in his arms, as he let out tears.

At the last, his vision engulfed by raging flames.

*****

***

*

Sun rising, illuminated the mother land.

Birds chirping merrily to welcome the day.

A blond-haired little girl welcoming the morning in her way.

*Yawn*

"Uuhhh... it's morning..." (Misha)

Today's fine.

As she watching the clear horizon brightened by sunrise from her window, Misha stretched her body.

That have been Misha routine at every morning. By the time she noticed, it's became a habit.

*Huaaa*

"...... As usual... so refreshing..." Murmur Misha.

The morning breeze always felt refreshing. Every morning, when she woke, Misha would inhale morning breeze, freshen her dreamy mind.

While Misha enjoying her morning, a small familiar figure entering in her view.

"... As usual..." Murmur Misha once again with slight smile formed on her face.

Beside taking morning breeze, Misha haves another routine at the morning.

As Misha's room located at second floor, she could clearly watch the rising sunrise scene and... his morning routine from her room.

Misha watching that little figure.

Right now, the little person – Arc – taking a small jog around home.

Saw his figure made Misha remember some reminiscent of the past.

The first time they meet, he was in very miserable state. Their meet quite predestined, if they encounter normally, they'd passed, treating each other as passerby. However, they meeting brought by some twist of fate, eventually ended with Misha brought Arc to home.

After he's brought in, there's so much things given to him to learn. Arc took it diligently and managed to did his best without wasted a single day until now.