Chapter 2 - Visitor

After parted with Arc, Misha went to her room.

*Huff...* *Huff...*

"I hate stairs." (Misha)

Misha said with fed-up feeling.

Despite having great stamina, it's still tiring to going up and down the stairs. Misha wishing her room was moved to first floor.

Upon arrival, Misha greeted with messy room. Usually, Arc would have cleaned up the room, but he's very busy today since the morning, and didn't have chance to clean up. Caused some circumstances, no one can enter her room except Arc. Even her own family not dare to enter unless Misha in there. So, there will no maid come to clean her room.

*Sigh*

Looks like I have to clean up myself.

After released a tired sigh, Misha begins to clean up her room.

Despite being wide, Misha's feel narrow with the things that packed inside. There're piles of books, paper, and some unusual things.

The books and papers were her recent magic study. Magic Introduction, Collective Zero and First Rank Magic, A Person Element Aptitude, Magist Introduction. So many books with various title piled up. There also stack of papers and parchments with unreadable scribes and runes. Across the room, various items with eerie looks stacked. They are magic items that she and Arc collected in her whim and curiosity. All of these are the result of Misha and Arc's effort to learn magic.

Every night, Arc and Misha would gaining magic knowledge from books, or trying to analyze the strange magic items they found. Though, their study couldn't get far, as all their books about basic or introduction knowledge. Also, most magic items found were broken, defect, or counterfeit ones. Rarely they found genuine magic items.

Misha tidying the scattered parchments, then paused as she grabbed one of Arc's works.

She studying the paper with some complicated feeling.

Despite not a Magist, Arc strangely proficient in magic field. He created and imagined more magic than her, albeit few that really functional as magic.

That somehow hurt Misha confidence as a Magist. Be defeated even though her opponent not a Magist and still a child.

Misha thought Arc was a real genius rather the fake her for being a cheater as reincarnator.

Even so, Misha not really envying Arc, rather glad as she is. There's no Magist other than her in Everyne territory, causing her feel isolated and lonely. For Arc can keeping up with her magic study, filling the gap in her heart.

Everyne is a knight bloodline noble family. For several generation, Everyne descendant always awakened as Warrior. Because of that, Everyne family viewing Warrior in high sight, rarely accept or inviting or acquainting with Magist to their territory.

Misha appearance is first appearance after Magist long absence in Everyne territory.

Since no Magist except Misha in Everyne territory, Misha didn't have teacher to guide her. Misha have it rough the first month she ascended as Magist. Fortunately, a traveling Magist visiting her home and giving her short guidance before leave.

After that, Misha managing her knowledge with self-taught.

Misha haven't stopped her hand to cleaning her room as she reminiscing.

When Misha picks up *Learn Basic Magic* titled book from the floor, knocks sounded from the door.

"Who?" (Misha)