Chapter 11 - Stranded in the woods 2

"...*Pant*...*pant*..." (Misha)

"...*Pant*... Looks like we've got away from them..." (Arc)

"...Yeah..." (Misha)

*Huah*

Misha fall sit after Arc confirming their safety. Her breath ragged since she had run crazily from their chaser.

Arc didn't fare better. Although his state same as Misha, he keeps his feet firmly on the ground until he truly made sure their safety. He watching the surrounding outside the cave thoroughly for some time, before fall on the ground his master.

Both of them staying for long time, restoring their strength in silence.

"Ahh, my poor legs..." (Misha)

"This ain't, is it?" (Arc)

"Un, this is getting worse." (Misha)

Arc and Misha conversed, showing their strength have restored to certain degree.

"True." (Arc)

"Why this happening?" (Misha)

"For me, I keep wondering why this always happening?" (Arc)

"...Yeah." (Misha)

Misha weakly responded at Arc's sad mutter.

That's true. Since couple years ago, Arc and Misha often dragged in strange incident. Their situation getting worse and worse in each occasion. Because of that, Arc and Misha have abundant experience of desperate time that unfit with their age.

When she looks back, Misha feels tear threatened burst out her eyes. Wrong, her tears already leaked.

Arc viewing the slightly darkened scenery, and sighed.

"Seems like we must spend a night here." (Arc)

"*Sniff*...I hate to admit it, but you right, Arc." (Misha)

"It's fortune we found this cave... Are you crying, Misha?" (Arc)

"No!" (Misha)

Misha shook her head in denial.

It's a small luck in their unfortune.

When they running away from monster swarm, Arc happen spotted the cave. It was in good location and naturally hidden in nature. If isn't for chance, Arc would miss the cave entrance. He then dragged Misha with him to hide in cave.

Arc checking the cave. The air inside was little humid. There's a small stream of drinkable water gushing from the cave wall. Overall, the cave was a perfect shelter that could be found in wilderness.

As Arc taking deeper look, he discovered unexpected thing.

"Whoa!" (Arc)

"What did you find, Arc?" (Misha)

"Misha, look this!" (Arc)

Arc pointing at the things he's found.

It's a small room with a complete set of primitive furniture.

The small room equipped with a bed made from leaves, clothes from monster leather, bones waste, and crude tool and weapon made out wood. In corner of room, there're old objects that have been broken by time piled up. Those things indicating someone has been living in the cave.

"There's a caveman here, caveman!" (Misha)

"Caveman?" (Arc)

Arc puzzled by Misha's another mysterious term.