𝖛𝖎𝖎. UNINVITED DISASTROUS (PT. 2)

chapter seven.
part two; uninvited disastrous
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(‼TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT‼)

       THE leather band thumped against her flesh, the deafening sound blared against her eardrums but the affliction was nothing compared to the stinging sensation in her arm. Her desperate cries were drowned out by the reveberating torture as she gaped at the bruise. The colour only darkened at a darker shade of purple and she could only ponder worriedly on concealing it. Her gaze moved up to the unnerving aura that was once amiable. Those coffee-coloured orbs that was filled with warmth had turned into nothing but a baleful and sinistrous ones. The sight made Boram trembled in fear.

Her mother gripped onto Boram's hand so tightly that it turned white. "Where did you hide it?!"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about. Let me go!" The grip only tightened━ if possible.

       "Don't lie to me! I know you hid it! I know it!" She bawled in anger.

Boram only closed her eyes tightly as she looked away in apprehension. "Okay-okay, they're at the third drawer, und-under the third pile of clothes!"

Her mother scoffed.

The released she had on her loosened as she flung around Boram's room in exasperation. The constant thrashing and shoving made her room into a clutter mess. She sighed shakily as the tears in her eyes rolled down to her cheeks violently.

"When I come back, this house better be spotless." The menancing steps grew louder as she glared down at the frailed girl. "And next time, don't ever try to hide away my money or you'll suffer far worse."

The door slammed shut.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"JEEZ, what the hell happened to your face?" Hyeon-Ju uttered in disgust.

      The girl had just arrived on time━ or rather the time she was supposed to meet with Hyeon-Ju in the cafeteria. The frantic girl had missed a couple of her lessons━ not that she'd ever come━ and was panting in exhaustion as her uniform was nothing but disorganised. Her skirt was loosely tucked in and her hair was tightened into a messy bun. She was fortunate that the discipline master was lenient towards the girl's tardiness this time.

"I-I fell." Boram lied as she desperately tried to conceal the bruise on her cheek.

      "Well, you better be careful next time because there's no way i'm gonna be with you when you look like that." She joked.

Boram laughed painfully as the rest of her friends had taken entertainment in her suffering.

A hand clasped onto her head gently, the sudden touch cause her to flinch. "There you are! Where have you been?"

"Woah there, it's just me." Suhyeok chuckled.

      Boram turned. "Woah, what the hell happened?!"

"It's nothi-"

"She fell." Hyeon-Ju waved off lazily, cutting of the girl's sentences.

"That bad?" Suhyeok questioned unsurely, as if not believing her.

      "Uh yeah, I-I was being stupid and I just end up spilling hot water on my face." She brushed off.

"But I thought you fell." He pushed on.

"Y-Yeah, and I fell afterwards because it was slippery." She stuttered.

Suhyeok gazed at her suspiciously, noticing the girl's refusal of eye contact.