Betty x Sweet Pea

Hiiii! Make sure to vote and comment 🥰

Sweet Pea POV:

I had just gotten home from school. It was the middle of summer so I turned on the aircon, took off my shirt and laid down on the couch.

Funny thing is, this isn't even my house. My dad and Hal, my neighbour, were out of town for the next week so Betty, Hal's kid and my best friend, decided that we'd stay at their house. The funny part, Betty decided to stay at her boyfriends house tonight, so I'm just kinda here. Doesn't matter, I've spent enough time here to know where everything is, plus, the best snacks that Betty thinks she's hiding from me.

After cooling down I made myself something to eat and sat on the couch. I turned on the tv and flicked through the channels until I found something half decent.

For the rest of the night I messaged a couple friends, watched tv and went through Betty's secret stash of snacks. Although she's going to be really mad at me when she comes home, I've had a great night.

It was around eight when I heard the front door open and than slam close. I furrowed my eyebrows as I quickly reached for the gun under the coffee table.

As soon as I pulled it out, I saw that it was Betty. I let out a breath of relief as I pushed the gun back under the coffee table.

"What are you doing home?" I asked as I laid back down.

I looked to her and I could see she was holding back tears. I gave her a confused look as I stood up and walked over to her. I wrapped her up into my arms and she tried pushing me away.

"Let me go" she sobbed out.

"Tell me what's happened Betts" I said softly but she wasn't having it.

"Leave me alone" she said as she punched me in the stomach.

Despite the love for her that I have, I was very tempted to call her a bitch.

"Asshole" I mumbled. Okay, not much better than bitch but still, it's better.

"Let go Sweet Pea" she said seriously.

"Look you really have two options here. One, I throw you over my shoulder and you talk to me that way, or two, you stop trying to cause me internal bleeding and you sit down and talk to me" I said.

"You can't carry me" she tested me.

I smiled down at her as I wrapped my arms around her lower half and picked her up. I threw her over my shoulder and she let out an annoyed groan.

"Please put me down" she said as I walked into the lounge.

"Are you going to talk to me?" I asked her.

"He doesn't care about me. He just used me to try and get higher up in the Serpents" she said.

I closed my eyes as I let out a sigh. Piece of shit wouldn't move up in the Serpents even if he married Betty. He's an idiot, even more of an idiot than I thought if he thought he could get away with hurting her.

"Betty I am so sorry. I promise to kill him and I'll do it so painfully. Yeah, that sounds really good" I smiled as I sat her down beside me.

"He didn't even care about me" she said. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on top of hers.

"I'm really sorry, you didn't deserve that" I said.

"I feel used, stupid" she said, breaking my heart.

It wasn't until she started dating Jughead that my feelings for her really made themselves known. She's a sweetheart I've known all my life. I know no one like the way I know her, I love her like no one else could.