07

Lacey sat in her room and sighed. She knew that her head was a mess. Her mum was back. She had no idea how she felt about it all. Lacey knew that her family was falling apart because of the secrets.

Lacey walked out of her room. She smiled as she saw Aimee. "I wanted to see how you are. I know that a lot is going on with you. But am here for you. I'm sorry that things are like this," she said.

Aimee looked to her and smiled. "It's not your fault. I know that things are hard. But it will be okay. We will be okay," she told her as she pulled her sister into a hug.

"I know that it's hard. But she wants to explain things to you. If you will give her a chance to. She's not a bad person. I know that she wasn't there for you. But there's something about dad I just don't trust," Lacey said.

Aimee looked to her. She nodded. "I know. I know it's a mess. But you don't need to worry I am fine. It will be fine. I just need to try and deal with this in my own way. And it won't be easy," she said as Lacey looked to her sister and smiled.

****

Lacey got to school. She walked into the office. She looked to Max and smiled. "Have you heard anymore?" She asked as she stood by the desk.

Max looked to her and smiled. "No. I haven't. I can't help but worry. Knowing I have heard nothing, it can only be a good thing. I know that it's hard. But I am here for you. I will look after you. I promise," he said as he leant in and kissed her.

Lacey wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled him close. Max lifted her up onto the desk. He stood between her legs. She started to undo his belt and smirked as he pulled her close.

Max pushed into her causing her to moan in pleasure. He started to move in and out of her. She pulled him close as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She rolled her head back as she felt herself reach her high. He followed her and smirked as he looked to her. "It's going to be okay. We just have to be more careful. We can't risk anyone finding out about us," he told her.

Lacey to him and smiled. She knew that he was right. She knew it was a mess. Lacey knew that right now she couldn't loose what she had with him.

****

Lacey sat in her room. She frowned as she saw Aimee who stood in the doorway. "I need to talk to you."

"Okay?" Lacey asked feeling concerned.

"When we're you going to tell me that you are sleeping with Max Tyler" Aimee asked as she sat on the bed.

Lacey looked to her and frowned. "I..hold on. Was it you who tried to blackmail him last week?"

Aimee frowned. "No. I saw you having sex today. I wouldn't blackmail you. But if someone else has I'd be careful. Max has a lot of enemies. And you don't want to get caught up in it," she said, worrying about her sister.

Lacey looked to her and nodded. Knowing that she was right.