03

Lacey sighed as she woke up. She was annoyed over how her mum had been forcing her into spending more time with Chris. She didn't care if he was her father. She still saw him as the man who had abandoned her.

Lacey stood from her bed and got dressed for school. She smiled as she walked into the kitchen and saw Aimee. Lacey was happy she had her sister in her life but she still resented her father.

Lacey looked around. "Where is dad?" She asked as she took a sip of her drink.

Aimee sighed. "Work. He had yet another meeting," she replied as she rubbed her baby bump.

Lacey knew that she was going to be an auntie in the next few months. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just annoyed with him. He'll be with Max Tyler. You know they're best buds," Aimee said.

Lacey smirked. "Really? Sounds interesting," she said. She had come up with a plan to get back at her father for walking out on her.

Aimee groaned. "Don't go there Lace. Trust me. Sure he's the executive head and he's forbidden. He's bad news."

Lacey could tell that Aimee wasn't telling her something. "What are you saying?" She asked.

Aimee turned to her sister and sighed. "I'm not proud of it. Max and I have a history. Dad cannot know. I lost my virginity to him last year. It would destroy dad if he knew," she said.

Lacey looked at her and smirked. She had a plan. She was going to use Max to get back at her father.

***
Lacey got to school and smirked as she stood in the hallway. She looked to Max as he walked over to her. Max smirked. "Miss Mead. Your uniform is appropriate," he said.

Lacey looked at him and rolled her eyes. "And I told you to not call me that. I don't think it's that inappropriate. I think that you like it," she said seductively. She walked over to him.

Max looked at her and groaned. He knew that he was turned on by her. "Cooler. Now, he said as he grabbed her arm. He lead her to the cooler.

***
Max closed the door after her and smirked. "I know your game. Your sister had the same idea. Seducing me," he said.

Lacey looked at him and smirked. "So?" She said as she walked over to him. She saw how turned on he was. She dropped to her knees and unfastened his belt.

Lacey began to pleasure him. Max groaned to himself as he looked down at her. He felt himself reaching his climax.

Lacey stood up and wiped her mouth. She smirked to him and winked. "I can do a lot more. I could make you shudder in pleasure," she said.

Lacey went to walk off but Max grabbed her. He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. He pushed her against the wall just as the door opened just as Chris walked in.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked.

Chris was fuming. But little did Lacey know how Max Tyler would influence her life.