010

Lacey laid in bed and smirked as she sent Max a threatening text from a burner phone. She knew what he had done. She knew how she was getting revenge her own way. And how she was going to get all the money that she could from him.

He had used her for sex and she wasn't going to let him get away with it. She wasn't going to let on that she knew.

Lacey got ready for school. She walked down into the kitchen as she saw Aimee and smiled. "Hey. Are you okay?" Aimee asked.

Lacey looked to her and smiled. "I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me."

Aimee looked to her. She rolled her eyes. She sighed."You're my little sister. I will always worry about you. Now what you're playing with Max Tyler. I can't help but worry that you are the one that gets hurt. What if he finds out it's you? He will want to know who is blackmailing him. And what happens when you pick up the money?"

"I'm not. I have someone who is going to do it. To pick it up for me. I know what a risk this is. But I know what I am doing," Lacey said as Aimee looked to her and sighed.

Aimee knew just how worried that she was and how she wanted her sister to be okay.

She knew how it was far from easy. She knew how it was a mess. But she couldn't talk Lacey out of this.

****

Lacey got to school. She stood in the corridor as Max walked over to her. He looked to her. "We have a problem," he said as she looked to him and frowned.

She followed him towards the office. "What is it?" She asked as she sat down.

"The blackmailer has my number. Knows stuff about me that can ruin me. They want the money by the weekend," he said.

Lacey looked to him and frowned. "What are we going to do?" She asked.

Max sighed. "I don't know but I can't let this ruin my career. You're sure that you didn't tell anyone?" he asked as she looked to him.

She rolled her eyes."I'm sure Max. Do you think I'd be stupid enough?  Knowing my dad could find out. Look if this gets out, he will make sure you go to jail. And I know that you don't want that," she said.

Max sighed. "I'll sort something," he said as she smiled.

****

Lacey sat in the common room as she tried to do her course work. She knew how things were. She knew it wasn't easy. And she knew what her plan was. She knew how she was sticking to it. But it wasn't easy.

Lacey knew how things were a mess. She knew that she had to tell herself that Max deserved this.

She wasn't someone to be messed with. And Max needed to know that.

But just how far was Lacey determined to go for Max using her. And would she actually succeed in blackmailing him?