02

Lacey had refused to acknowledge the fact that she was now attending her father's school. She didn't want to be there but her mum was giving her no choice. She hated that.

When morning came, Lacey walked downstairs. She saw her mum. "Mum, let me do that. Please."

"It's fine Lacey. Get ready for school," Becky said as she poured cereal into a bowl for Lacey.

***
Lacey walked into school. Chris walked over to her. "Look, can we talk?" He asked. He wanted to make things work with Lacey.

Lacey looked at him. "I have nothing to say to you. Just leave me," she said.

"Lacey. Please."

Lacey shook her head. "We have nothing to talk about. You were my father and I needed you. You left me," she said.

***
Lacey sat in the common room. She wanted to leave Waterloo Road. But she knew she wouldn't be able to. She knew her dad never wanted her.

Chris walked in. He sat opposite her. "Please. Let's talk about this. You're my daughter and I want to be in your life," he said.

"No you don't. You don't give a damn about me. You never did," Lacey said as she wiped away the tears.

***
Aimee went to see her sister. The two of them hadn't spoke much. Aimee sat down and smiled. "Hey."

Lacey looked up and smiled. "Hey. You okay?" She asked. She didn't want to be mad at her sister.

Aimee sighed. "I'm sorry about dad. He doesn't understand teenage girls. He's barely around for me," she said.

Lacey nodded. "Don't apologise for him. He's the tosser who walked out on me. Not you."

"I know but I owe you an an apology on his behalf," Aimee said.

***
Chris saw Aimee and Lacey talking. He smiled knowing they were getting close. He wanted his two girls to get close. He wanted them to develop a bond.

Aimee walked over to him. "She's mad and I don't blame her. She needed a dad and you weren't there," she told him.

Chris nodded. "I understand that. She resents me and I don't blame her one bit for that."

"You cannot blame her. It's not fair on her. She never had the best upbringing did she?"

"Her mum loved her and she still does. Becky wanted Lacey. She wanted to be a mum to her," Chris explained.

Aimee nodded. "Opposites eh? My mum didn't give a damn about me but you did. Lacey's mum wanted her and you didn't give a damn about Lacey."

***
Lacey walked around the school. She saw Max Tyler and walked over to him. She knew Max and her father were close. She smirked to herself. She wanted to get payback for Chris abandoning her.

She was going to seduce Max. Lacey smiled at Max. "Hey."

"Miss Mead."

Lacey rolled her eyes. "Don't call me that. It's an insult," she said.

Max smirked and winked. He knew he was attracted to the blonde haired girl. But could he risk his job for her?