01

Lacey stood outside of Waterloo Road school. She wasn't impressed. She didn't like the look of it. She turned to look at her mum. "Do I really have to go here?" She asked.

Lacey's mum, Becky, nodded. She had so many secrets she was keeping from Lacey. She hadn't told her daughter any of the stuff that she was hiding.

***
Lacey and Becky went into the building and up to the office. Lacey groaned. She sat with her mum and sighed. "This doesn't look too good."

"It'll be fine babes. You know you can phone or text me at anytime," Becky said. She was fiercely protective of Lacey.

Lacey nodded and sighed. She took out her phone and text her friends. Becky took the phone and sighed. "I'll give it you back when we come out of here," she said.

Lacey rolled her eyes and sighed. She crossed her arms and sighed. "This is taking too long."

***
All too soon, Lacey had been enrolled into the school. Rachel found someone to take Lacey to her class. Science. Lacey wasn't too keen on that lesson.

Lacey walked into the classroom and immediately wanted to walk out. "You've got to be kidding me."

Chris looked up and paled. His daughter was standing there. His daughter he abandoned. "Lacey."

"I'm not staying in here. Not with him!" She spat. She turned and walked out. She remembered the way back to the office.

***
Rachel looked up as Lacey walked in. "I'm demanding to be removed from Mr Mead's science lesson."

Rachel frowned. "I'm sorry. Why?"

"He's my father who abandoned me and left me my whole life!" Lacey yelled.

Rachel groaned. She knew Chris had two daughters and that one was living with him while he hadn't seen the other. She looked at Lacey. "I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do. Mr Mead is our only science teacher."

Lacey scoffed. "Great. What kind of school only has one science teacher? How much of a dump is this place?" She spat.

***
Lacey had been sent to the cooler. She didn't care though as long as she was away from Chris. She didn't want to be around him.

The door opened and he walked in. Lacey stood up and went to leave. Chris stopped her. "Look, I know you hate me. But please," he said.

Lacey scoffed. She turned her back to him. "You have no right to ask anything of me. You don't know me. You don't know what crap I've been through in life," she spat.

Chris sighed. "Lacey, I'm sorry. Things with me and your mum, they weren't good."

"That's not an excuse for you to sod off out of my life and pretend I don't exist."

Chris nodded. "I know. I'm sorry."

Lacey turned back to him. "Mum tells me I have a sister."

"Yeah. Aimee. She's a little older than you."

Lacey shrugged. She walked out the cooler. She wanted to have a relationship with her dad. But she couldn't get hurt. Not again.

***
A/N - Aimee Mead along with any kiddies belong to Carolineeexx