05

Lacey was in shock. She couldn't believe that her mum was Aimee's mum. And how her and Chris had been not only lying to her. But to Aimee as too. Lacey knew it wasn't fair and that they deserved better.

Lacey walked out of her bedroom and saw Chris. He looked over at her and sighed. "We need to talk. I need to know that you're not going to tell Aimee what you heard," Chris said.

Lacey looked at him and rolled her eyes. "That's all you care about isn't it? How you look? Well it's not about you dad. It's about me and Aimee. And how you lied to us. She doesn't deserve it. She thinks her mum left her. And she did. But she kept me. How do you think that will make her feel?"

"It will destroy her which is why you know that you can't tell her," Chris said.

Lacey looked to him and shook her head. "Don't try and force me into your secrets. Aimee is my sister. And if you don't tell her truth, I will," Lacey said as she stormed out of the room and slammed the door.

****

Lacey got to school and smirked as she saw Max. She followed him into the office as he sighed. "What? Are you here to blackmail me again?" Max asked.

"Nope. I thought we could have some fun of our own. Look, I won't say anything about what happened with you and Aimee. But you have to do something for me. And I know that you want to," Lacey said as she walked over to him and straddled him.

She smirked as she leant in and kissed him. Max ran his hands up her back and pulled her close as they kissed passionately.

Max didn't know what it was. But he wanted Lacey even if he knew it was wrong. Max picked her up and walked over to the sofa in the corner of the room as they stripped off.

Lacey grinned as he got on top of her. He pushed into her making her moan as he started to move in and out of her.

****

Lacey walked into the common room as she saw Aimee. She looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "What?" She asked.

"You stink of sex. You were with Max Tyler weren't you?" Aimee asked.

Lacey shrugged. "Maybe."

"He's good. He is. But you know that this is a bad idea and it's all going to blow up in your face. Especially when dad finds out," Aimee said.

Lacey sighed and looked at her. "Maybe that's why I'm doing it. Because of him. Maybe he deserves it," Lacey said.

Aimee frowned and looked at her. She could tell that she was off. "What does that mean?" She asked.

Lacey sighed and shook her head. She sat down. Aimee wasn't convinced. "Lacey?"

"There's something you need to know. Dad doesn't want me to tell you. But, my mum. She's your mum too. They've all been lying to you. I'm so so sorry," Lacey said as Aimee looked to her and frowned.

Unaware of the trouble that was about to