¹¹

The sound of the ambulance sirenes were heard as I sat next to Shin and held onto his hand. I got up and wiped my tears as I walked past Keisuke and Kazutora. Kei was still crying and Kazutora was still mumbling. I didn't want to look at them.

I opened the door fully and the ambulance rushed in, followed by the police. I sucked it up and tried not to cry as I explained what I saw. The police went over and got Kei and Kazutora. "Y/n" Keisuke said out as tears flowed down. I looked away from Kei as one of the ambulance guys came up to me. "Miss. I'm sorry but he's." Before he could even say out his sentence, my eyes let out all the tears that were held up and I dropped myself onto the ground.

I knew that since Shin said his last word. I crouched onto the ground and the ambulance people went to get the stretcher to get Shin. I heard some noises and when I turned my head slightly, I saw Keisuke running towards me. My eyes widened when he hugged me. "I'm sorry, Y/n. I'm so sorry." I felt his tears drip onto me as he hugged me.

One of the officer came back to get him. He tightened his grip on me though. "Kei,... Go. I don't want to look at you right now. Please." I felt his arms drop and when I looked, he was going with the officer and looking back at me. A few seconds after, I got up and went outside to a bunch of people gathered there.

I started going to the ambulance but when I glimpsed to the side, I saw, "What's going on, Y/n?" "Manjiro..." "Why are you crying." I crossed under the police tape and gave him a hug. "Come on." "Y/n. What's going on?!" I stopped hugging him and looked at the ground while I held onto his shoulders. "Shin,.. h-he." I felt tears drop down on my hand and when I looked up, I saw Manjiro crying. He didn't say anything. He just came up to me and rest his head on my shoulder as I stooped down to his level.

I felt him crying. All I did was hug him. After a while, I got a call from Grandpa Sano. I told him that Manjiro was with me and he said to meet him and Emma at the hospital when we're ready. "Manjiro, come on. Let's go now." He wiped his face and followed me. I got on my bike and we went to the hospital.

Arrival
I saw Emma crying as soon as we arrived. Manjiro went to comfort her. "Y/n. Where are you going?" "Bathroom." I walked away from them and locked myself on one of the stalls. I closed the toilet lid and just sat ontop of it. This can't be happening. How could he just die. It's not fair.

My phone kept buzzing and ringing. It was,...Waka and Benkei. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. "*knock knock* Y/n. Are you in here." I got up and opened the door. "Yeah Emma, I'm here." I didn't look at her because I didn't want her to see me crying. I just washed my hands and the walked out with her. She gripped onto my hand as we walked.

"Where's Manjiro and your Grandpa?" I heard her sniffle before speaking. "They went to see him." I stopped walking and stooped down to face her "........You didn't go." The sorrow in my voice could almost be heard. I was trying my best not to break down infront of Emma. She nodded no. "I was waiting for you." I got up and reached out my hand to her. "Come on."

We walked to the room and I opened the door for us. Grandpa Sano and Manjiro turned to us and then back to Shin. I gently pushed Emma foward to Manjiro. "N/n?" "Go ahead." I don't want to see. I don't think I will be able to handle it. My phone was still buzzing with calls from Waka and Benkei. I just shut it off and put it back in my pocket. I glanced at the bed where Shin was laying down and saw the spot where he was hit.

I immediately looked away and walked out the door and sat on one of the chairs.

A few hours passed and I was still sitting on one of the chairs. I just got off the phone with my aunt. I told her what happened. "Y/n." "Ah, Grandpa Sano." I said as I put down my phone and wiped my eyes. He let out a short sigh before sitting down next to me. "Are you going to be alright." I nodded my head yes but didn't look at him.