Chapter:one

Staring outside into the snowy tundra, Rain was falling even more heartbreaking than normal due to his recent fight with his love Abigail, who he cared about deeply ever since they were both little children, Abigails mother/Vanessa Crysteffor left Abigail when she was a little child, this event in Abigail's past caused her to bond with Rain as he also lost his parents in a zombie attack when he was also a young child, ever since the death of Abigail death, Rain was never able to feel calm or forgive himself for her death which happened at his own hands.
A door unlocked and Azura steps in to inform Rain that a meeting is about to take place and that Sir.Patrick wanted Rain to come and explain why he chose to disobey orders and raid the Nether fortress all by himself. Rain knew even back then that even if he manage to slay the nether princes/Abigail and all her guard that he would need to answer to Ser Patric, standing up ignoring the pain in his stomach he started to walk towards the meating room were Ser Patrick is waiting for him.

Notes:Thank you for reading chapter one of this book, im planning on releasing at least 1 chapter a day, maybe a couple per day if i have ideas to right about, give me comment on if there's any ships you want to see in the story and also the chapters are going to be longer, they will just be focused on specific events or moments, thank you for reading.