Chapter:six

The cold wind of the snow tundra felt cold to Abigail as she was used to living in the blazing nether were everywhere she went was hot, walking slowly to Frostbourne she had to revisit so many memorys she tried to lock way when she took the name of nether princes, in the past when she died the first time, Naues told her that the everyone from her village were dead, everyone including Rain who he said was turned into a zombie. This caused her to go into a constant moodswing of Mourning the loss of Rain, to becoming angry at the Frostbourne for not helping there village, this in her mind was the reason that Naues was able to trick her into using her nether star more and more until it finally corrupted her after she had to kill nether loyal pig man which to prove loyalty to the nether. Snapping out of the nightmare she realized that she hadn't even made it far from the village before she stopped, her head was hurting with a pain she had never experienced before, she had no idea what caused the pain but she thought it would be temporary. Hours later after Abigail reached the broken bridge which connects two sides of the ravine another memory overtook her, it was the memory of her and Rain both trying to cross the broken bridge which was unstable due to the fact nobody in her village every went to visit Frostbourne because of the fact they had nothing to get from going there, she saw Rain holding out his hand for her to not be afraid to cross the brige which was wobbling a little, she saw how in that moment rain was looking at her with the same emotion as her wich was love, she knew that she and Rain always had a special relationship ever since she was a child, suddenly she remembered how this and, looking behind Rain and her she saw a creaper sprinting towards them both, she tried to scream but she made no noise in her memory, as the creeper exploded she saw her and Rain because airborne as they both flew to different sides of the bridge, she saw herself stand up and in tears look as Rain was killed  by a zombie biting him on the arm, and as a last moment she saw a arrow fly at her face, the arrow pierced her head as everything went black, waking up in sweat she stood up just to fall down to the cold weather, she thought of a story her mother Vanesa told her, that if she ever gave the nether star away or lost it, the nether star will slowly reform in you until its fully back in your possession, realizing that she may be running out of time she jumped over the bridge, walking a bit more she stopped still and started shaking violently, this was due to her cloth which don't offer a lot of protection against cold weather, standing up she knew that ether the cold or the nether star will get her before she gets to see Rain, falling on her knees she began crying realizing that she may not be able to see Rain again, suddenly she hers 2 pairs of feet landing in front of her, not being interested in in who it was she kept her head down ready for whatever life threw at her, what she wasn't prepared for was for a familiar voice with multiple emotions at once, sadness,and ubelivety say"Abigail is that really you" as the person said trying not to break into tears.