Chapter:two

Walking into the door of Sir Patricks room rain saw Patrick standing on the opposite side of the desk closer to the windows, to the other side of the table sat Stella, both of them looking in the direction of the door, Rain felt a light sense of gugment from Ser Patrick but looking at Stella he felt like she was also feeling sad for him. Sitting down in the chair rain prepared himself for the questions Ser Patrick was about to ask.''Rain the dragon tamer I will have to ask a couple of questions about what you did when you went to the Nether fortress by yourself, so i can pile the information into a battle report"Said Sir sternly.''Okay"anser Rain after thinking back to the day and how he had nothing to hide after he lost his love Abigail.''First why did you invade the nether fortress by yourself and don't tell anyone about this, your lucky Azura saw you go threw the portal into the nether."asked Sir Patrick seriously but also a clear confused face on him.''I went to the nether fortress to kill the nether Nether Princes to put her out of her suffering of killing innocent people, before i joined the Glacerford when i was coming from the town, me and the nether princes whos real name is Abigail were in a really close relationship which ended when we got separated by a creeper, when i looked back i saw her dead wich made me lose hope and join your force to fight back against the people who killed her, keeping my emotions sealed away. Until I saw her in the battle when she tried to kill me, and this is why i had to go to kill her."Rain explained after a more understanding look from Stella and patrick."Okay, this would usually be unacceptable but due to you killing high level target we will not punish you, but if it's not too much, why don't you just knock abigail out instead of killing her threw the neck?"Ser Patrick asked. Rain looked at Ser and finally let himself realized that if he been more careful with his fight against Glutos he may have been able to save Abigail by not killing her and bringing her back to the Glacier Food portal,"I don't know, I don't know anything, Sir, im lost without Abigail, she was my special person who made me want to be the better person, but now with her dead I don't know what to do anymore with my life"finishing this Rain collapsed onto the chair and desk starting to uncontrollably, losing his fake persona of not being affected by her, in a worried voice Ser Patrick asked Stella if she can bring Rain back up to his room to talk about his feeling to make Rain hurt less, and he told her he will be right up after a meeting with others about a mysterious figure which people reported coming out of Glacier Ford, wich no one soul live there. Hearing the mention of Glacier Ford, Rain became even more depressed over Abigail's death.Stell ago now we can talk later with you too, and also rain hope you feel better.