Chapter:nine

Pov:Abigail
After what felt hours of hanging on to Rain who was really sweat for letting me fly with him in his arms, we finally landed in the inside of the cassel were I saw 2 people standing there presumably waiting for Rains and Stellas return from finding me, as soon a we touched the ground i saw how the man in the armoire stepped forward in front of the blue haired woman preparing to reach for his sword,"She's not danger"Rain said fast as to get the message across to the Man,"Do you know who you have in your arms, it's the nether princess, i know we talked about how you had feeling for but she's still the number one threat to us"He said in an intimidating voice,"She is not evil, she was alone and hasn't tried to attack us ever since her nether star was removed by my magic"Stella said stepping closer to him.''Okay, I don't trust her completely but i will allow her to stay here as long as she sticks with one of you always, so she doesn't do anything funny","Thank you so much Patrick''said Rain,"Bring her to your room until we can decide what to do with her''said Patrick. Walking down a red carpet decorated floor i was Amazed on how much nicer this cassel was to the Nether castle which was only constructed out of nether brick,"This is my room"said Rain trying to impress Abigail with his tone,"Wow, this room is so much better than my room which I had in the nether''I said.''Don't worry Abigail now that we have each other nobody can or will stop us from being happy together"said him. Walking into the room I see a soft bed which i haven't seen in years, jumping on it and spreading out as comfortably as i can, feeling another person i turn and see rain lying close to me looking into my eyes,"What should we do now"I ask."If it not to early do you want to get back together, like when me and you were in  Glacier Ford".Looking straight into his eyes i grab him pulling him into another embrace never wanting to lose him again."I'm so sorry for leaving you on the bridge, i should have never joined the nether to fight against you"Saying this trying to hold back my tears, even thought it was embarrassing to cry in front of Rain, It felt good to be able to express emotions once again,"It wasn't your fault, the nether took advantage of you when you were week but now we're back together"Saying that he started to tighten his hug to make me more comfortable, which was really sweet of him to do, i could believe how much me and him changed in through the years and how tall he got over me, getting more comfortable in his arms i could believe that after all his years we were finally together again, feeling tired I started to fall asleep in his arms.

Pov:Rain
I could believe that Abigail was sleeping right in front of me after all this years, i could believe that yesterday i was crushed with the feeling of losing her and now she was sleeping right in front of me, she fell asleep on my left arm which I could disturb her so i was forced to stare at her beautiful face as she slept, not making a noise, thinking about it I thought i should also go to bed  as i had no were else to go so I joined abigail in sleeping togher.

Pov:Stella
Walking into Rains room i see him and Abigail sleeping in a embrace of each other like the two love birds i imagined them being together with all the stories Rain told about her, not wanting to disturb their sleep i took out a piece of paper and wrote down that Rain and Abigail should come down to the meating at 9pm to talk about abigail, leaving the room of Rain I go to my room to rest as well.

Pov:Abigail
Waking up later the same day I see Rain sleeping and smiling next to me, standing up to not wake him up. I look at a paper which is on a drawer, reading it says,Rain and Abigail should come down to the meating at 9pm to talk about abigail.Looking at the clock it is 8:30, not wanting to show up in my current outfit, i wake up Rain and ask him if he has any clothes for me, he said no but he said if i want I could take you to a cloth shop in town,"yes please"i said. Walking threw the street of the cassel i amazed how this city is doing, the only part i dont like is how people look at me with suspicion, but don't dare to do anything because Rain is with me, walking into a store i hear a hello Dragon Tamer, going over to the woman section I look at a beautiful white and yellow dress wich looked like my size. picking  it up and changing into, asking Rain how he said i looked beautiful, buying the outfit and walking out of the shop me and Rain both started are way towards the meeting which would take place soon and be about me, i would be nervous but i know that Rain and Stella will stick up for me.