Chapter:ten

Pov:Abigail
Walking into the room were the meating about my allegiance was going to take place I saw how every Major person Rain told me about were here, probably dont want the most dangerous warrior of the nether acting as a spy for the Nether, sitting down at the chair I saw how everyone was looking at me suspiciously, then after a minute the leader Patrick started to speak,"So your saying Abigail that you managed to escape the nether star controle on you and then you managed to leave the nether without anyone not letting you go",feeling good that it wasn't a personal question I answer"A skeleton name Names resurrected me with his magic to make me his puppet to the horde, but when you get resurrected the nether star isn't in you fully, so i was able to remember some of the past to force him to help me escape to throwing me into lava like a funnel but he actually transported me into the end",with everybody looking at me I thought I said something wrong,"interesting, Was there any personal reason you wanted to come back to are side after all the years of fighting with them","Yes i came back to your side to be with Rain"not realized what i was saying i blushed really red, looked at Rain and passed out.
Walking up I see myself in the nether room with Nausea in front of me,"Hello Abigail"Naues says,"don't do anything this is not real, this is just a dream","no its not his is a world in your head were you can bring people to, i would usually not say this but your going to die in a week when my attack comes and wipes out you, your friends and Rain", hearing that i rush over to punch him as he disappears and i start to fade back into normal world.
Opening my eyes i see everyone looking at me,"Nas is coming next week to attack the cassel in a all out attack, he told me by bringing me into the nether star dimension, you need to prepare","Are you joking Abigail'',"No sir","Okay, I guess we need to bring everyone in for the battle". Walking out of the room I see another letter on the Rains bed, from somebody even he doesn't recognize it says.(Hello Abigail Crystofer, do you still remember me, come find me after the war is over so we can have a chat about are past and future, this is the only way i was able to communicate to you) weird.