Fall Into Sin

Tyler Dream goes to The Squad of Sinners, a supervillain group consisting of Cyanide Cindy, Satana, and Mr. Mysterious.

"Please let me join The Squad of Sinners," Tyler begs on his knees to Cyanide Cindy. Frankie Bombshell arrives and seduces Cyanide Cindy in front of Tyler, arousing him a bit.

"Yes," Cindy says reluctantly, she relents to Tyler's request.

"Let's go, we've got a new recruit," Frankie says.

KW sees Tyler flirting with Cindy and has mixed feelings about it.

Frankie says quietly to KW with a laugh, "I don't really believe in love like that. You can just force yourself on him."

KW doesn't feel like that anymore now that Tyler is in her life. KW wonders if she's still a villain.

Cyanide Cindy gets Satana and Mr. Mysterious.

"Is Frankie Bombshell someone we can trust?" Cyanide Cindy asks Satana and Mr. Mysterious.

"We trust your judgement," Satana says.

Mr. Mysterious doesn't trust someone that wants to destroy the universe and assault everyone, he thinks to himself, "I'm supposed to be the bad guys but she's clearly more evil than me."

Mr. Mysterious feels uncomfortable with someone being more evil than him and insecure about Frankie seducing his girlfriend, someone with more power than him controlling the team when the team is supposed to be all equal.