f o u r ✿ coffee shop soundtrack - all time low

"What parts of the word 'move' do you not understand, bastard?"

I pretended I did not hear the familiar growl from behind. Every day, I have to endure his harsh words, his threats, and his sudden outbursts on me. I don't know, but the moment I set foot on this school, his blood seemed to have boiled, and, yeah, here you go.

"I said, MOVE!"

He bellowed so loud, that everyone in the school hall stopped what they were doing and looked at us. I had no choice, but to follow. I slammed my locker door and turned around, facing a very pissed Michael Clifford.

Where are the school officials anyways? Isn't it supposed to be illegal to shout in the halls? But it's probably better if they aren't here, or I'd go through detention again even though I'm the fucking victim.

"Took you so long, lady," I heard him mutter under his breath in an annoyed tone.

For some reason, I found it amusing to annoy him even more, so I raised an eyebrow and smirked at him before I headed my way to class. I know how much he hates people smirking at him, but being the bitch I was, well, okay then.

"Fucking lady."

One point, Tim. You got one.

Events like that aren't really avoidable. A day in school isn't complete without him pissing the hell out of me. Either he'd purposely kick on my chair while taking an important exam (he did it for so many times, by the way), or steal my stuff and make them fall from the fourth floor of the school building down to the ground that I have to go down hurriedly and pick them up and go up again, and avoid being late.

Yep. You could say that Michael Clifford tortures me in school.

One time, I was humming a song down the hallway drinking some juice when he purposely bumped with me, causing me to be a fucking mess when the juice spilled all over me.

"What the hell is wrong with, you?" I pushed him, obviously very angry with what he's done. It's just 10am and I still have a whole day's worth of shitty classes to attend to when he messed me up like this.

"What the hell is wrong with you, too, woman?" he asked back, sporting a taunting smile.

"Clifford, I have put through with all of your shit, just because I sat on your table during lunch on my first day doesn't mean you'll have to torture me forever."

"Sorry m'lady with a guy's name, but I was born to do that and I plan to do it until the day I die. It's my life's purpose, and you cannot do anything about it," he said, rolling his tongue at the last words.

And with that, the red haired punk with tattoos walked away, leaving me in such a state, that all I could do was run home.

But as I reached the school gates, somebody covered my face with some black stuff, and pulled me. The last thing I remember then was the pungent smell of some strong perfume.

***

The moment I woke up, I was tied and gagged and placed in a room. There was food beside me, but no one was inside, except me.

"Fucking hell," I groaned the moment I tried tugging at my shackles but couldn't remove them. I kicked the door repetitively; wanting my abductors realize how they should not piss me off in any way.

But the moment I was about to hit the door using my back, a guy with muscular built, opened the door, and pointed a gun at me. While another, went at work to loosen the cloth used to cover my mouth.

"You stop making noises or your life ends here?"

That's when I shut up.

I lost track on how many days have I been in the room, tied and gagged, because all I had in mind was how the fuck could I even get out of this dismal place, and what have I done to deserve this. And while I was lost in my thoughts of murdering these people who kidnapped me, someone must have opened the door because all I felt was an aggressive grab, pulling me out of the room, bringing me to a place I could probably compare with hell.