altı

Palais Garnier, Opéra Place, 1991

Heather's Saluer la Mort comme un vieil ami with Marche Funébre for the accompaniment was swarmed by lots of people, the show has been going for 5 days now, Nureyev always organizing their show for a week before rehearsing new title and going on the show again.

(Greet Death like an old friend.)

The cheers and whistles are always ear-piercing, and she's okay with it. But, the photo session after? By Hecate, she loathes it. When she felt her elbow is being dragged by Polina, Nureyev's manager, and now hers too, to that blasted people. People who never know what personal space is.

To make matters worse, these blasted people are mostly deep-pocketed old men that always swaggering like there's an invisible stick up in their arses which unfortunately can't read any no-touch allowed sign on her furrowed eyebrows. After serving thrice clicked of pictures for the certain bald man that is always on and on about him being a Conseiller général, Heather beamed when she spots Theo grey-eyes in the crowd, and she promptly pleaded with her green one to be rescued.

In a second, she was being swooped in the air and rescued he does.

"My knight in a green tux!" She whisper-yelled after eyeing him up and down making him chuckle

"What's the occasion? Why did you dress up?" She taps his silver tie with curiosity dancing in her eyes

"Ton Anniversaire? Sonner une cloche?" He retorted with his-still-broken french while rolling his eyes in exasperation

(Your Birthday? Ring a bell?)

"Oh! It's that time already?" She asked instead with a forced cheer in her voice, but her jewel eyes is unfeasibly dimmed

She knew when they turned eleven they would both be separated for nine months because Heather had chosen to stay in France and study at Beauxbatons, while Theo was going to Hogwarts, its tradition, he said. Bullshit, she knows he wants to keep an eye on things, and she knows very well what those things are, it's related to her after all.

After a long discussion about the Dark Lord and the prophecy, they both knew for sure that the dark lord didn't die, only vanished. So, Theo decided to check the movement of the old followers and came home to Heather every Yule and summer.

Heather didn't care, though. If it was time for her to die, then she died. She didn't want to fight it or walk away from it, it would be tiring, and there will be a sacrifice. Her parents are an example of it.

Heather didn't want to be responsible for another death of a father, mother, child, brother, or sister of someone. Just because of prophecy. Theo always said that she's a powerful witch and she could fight him, she could feel her magical core before doing the deed, she could do wandless and nonverbal casting, she could do every type of magic even she didn't know what was she doing.

But, no. If her parents and hundreds of people were already died because of his cause, then heather is no match for him, and there's no way she would kill in a cold-blood, she can't, she won't.

She knows, she's a hypocrite. Even Theo is already pointing that out to her when a certain two guys turned themselves into the police for underage human trafficking and sex slave and caused an uproar in Paris for 5 weeks because the criminal gang had been nesting for a long time.

Theo knew very well that it was her when he confronted Heather with an old, dirty newspaper in his hand, and when she defended herself that it's just a little mind reading and a few tweaks on their brain to force them to admit all their crimes when they wanted to kidnap small children as they did to Theo.