ဆယ့်သုံး

Grosseto, Tuscany, Italy, 1992

Maureen is well aware that Notts is the fifth wealthiest family in the magical world, in the order of Flamel, Black, Malfoy, Potter, then Nott.

The bulk of Black's fortune came from an investment in Knockturn Alley, and surprisingly, the rest is profits from Lord Black's last investment, Arcturus to a non-magical company with a CEO named Marius Black. whom Maureen later discovered that he's a squib, and also her Great-Uncle.

She didn't know much about the Malfoy family, but from what Griphook said, she knew that Malfoy had shares in all public companies or IPOs in the magical world of England, France, and the United States.

Potter's fortune comes from investments in all the international wizarding and non-magique companies listed in the United Kingdom. Needles to say, it goes without saying that the income of Pottery ceramics and Supplied Potions which until now still filled the 15 property Vaults in Gringotts.

Which formerly multiplied to 55 property Vaults, and Maureen hasn't even tracked the funds that came in from the Cervulus Foundation withinside non-magique international-based, founded and partially funded by James Potter in 1979 with his classified co-proprietors with R.B initials, whoever that is.

Nott used to be in 7th place, with only the Nott family fortune. But looking at one of Lady Nott's three estates on roughly 1,350 acres, no wonder the Nott family quickly rose two notches to fifth place after marrying the wealthiest witch in the Italian wizarding world.

"How do you feel about this, Heath?" Theo's question pulled her out of her daydream, the important question of where should they live? Because after Yagrush explained that Lord Nott, who feared that his dark lord wouldn't return and resulted in the abandonment of his son and possessions, was willing to sign the Vassal Treaty and praised Theo for his son's ability to slickly gain protection from the old family

Their original plan was to live in a two-story house with three bedrooms that Maureen bought for 5500 euros offhandedly, by dint of looking from their joint vault that won't even make a dent even if they want to buy several houses at once.

They still have about 850 million Bazents, or 41,500 euros, due to Maureen's Christmas show fee last year being proportional to her monthly tour fee.

The historic house is inspired by a rural barn in the elite district of Neuilly-sur-Seine, just 15 minutes by train to the Palais Garnier and 25 minutes by train to the entrance to Place Cachée, that now only useful for daily international floo-tr...

The historic house is inspired by a rural barn in the elite district of Neuilly-sur-Seine, just 15 minutes by train to the Palais Garnier and 25 minutes by train to the entrance to Place Cachée, that now only useful for daily international floo-trips for her ballet rehearsals and shows from Tuscany to Paris. 

She sighed dejectedly and returned to the floor plan of each Lady Nott's property.

Oh, it's not that the place is uninhabitable, it is very well maintained by a squib hired by Lady Nott named Fabio Montague from the English wizarding family of Montague and Theo's favorite house-elves, who has taken care of him since he was a child, named Poca, as her name implies, Poca is a 55-year-old house-elves with a body much smaller than the average house-elves.