PATNÁCT

Marionette is doing well, both at the non-magique resorts and at the Wizarding BnB. Too good, in fact. And, unfortunately, or fortunately, their customers are only staying in the Vineyard area, and every late afternoon they would buy food from Marionette's new restaurant.

After much deliberation, Fabio suggested hiring a local band to perform live music at their no-magique restaurant, to entertain patrons who just wanted to spend the summer at Vineyards.

Previously they were only planning to reopen the BnB, but they also had to open a wine tour as many of the customers requested. They don't have to worry about earnings, it's only been 3 weeks since they planned to reopen when Theo and Maureen arrived, they were already competing with the profits of BnB aux Vignes next door, not to mention the increments of restaurants, vineyards tours, and wine sales.

But the problem is that they are understaffed.

When they saw the reserved list that had been booked into a legger book that was always in Fabio's hands, they considered hiring a house-elves for the Wizarding BnB.

However, Theo points out that for a newly reopened business, it doesn't feel right for the House-elves to serve them. Maureen also pointed out that each House-elves had to make an oath with Family magick to be withinside the Vineyards domain, and it might take time, whereas they had run out.

Therefore, the tasks are divided into Theo and Fabio at the non-magique Restaurant and Maureen and Poca at Wizarding Restaurant.

But every time before dinner, Maureen has to stock the non-magique restaurant's menu and keep it under the stasis charm, she can't do that at the wizarding restaurant because the wizards and witches will know and she's concerned that they would think the served food is not fresh from the pan.

So, there's that.

"Heather, you're needed. Over." Came Fabio's indistinct voice from their handheld transceiver which has been covered with acromantula silk infused with dragonhide so as not to be damaged in a magical environment

"Received." Came Maureen's come back after scanning the dining hall from the kitchen window, there were only 3 tables occupied and their meals were all served and secured, sans their beverages

After checking her appearance that her 12-year-old's body was still morphed to her age of 15, the minimum working age for Italy, and instructing Poca for the refreshment orders, Maureen apparated to the non-magique kitchen, and she deduced from the delayed menu that it was likely that, customers who had finished eating returned to order food.

Because after seeing the non-magique resorts which contained 10 double rooms, Maureen prepared 3 plates for each of their menus, and apparently the plates were already in the sink and washed by themselves.

Without much thought she immediately prepared the ingredients that were already there to make the soybean noodle soup which turned out to be very popular, judging by almost all the tables that ordered a second, even third time.

She was pleased that her food was well-received and suitable to the customer's palates, but she would have lied if she said she hadn't been blown away.

"Immagino che quella che lo cucina sia una nonna, l'impiattamento mi ricorda la cucina casalinga." Maureen heard a male voice as she served the third tray at the kitchen window after ringing the kitchen bell for Theo

(I guess the one who cooks it, is a grandmother, the plating reminds me of home cooking.)

"Non devo essere una nonna per fare quei noodles." Maureen smiled and poked her head at the three young adult men and two women customers whose table was just three steps from the kitchen window