TWEINTICH

Laglio, Como, Italy, August 1994

Despite Theo and Maureen already getting to know Lady Yemaya Zabini, as she and her son spent two summers last and the previous year at Marionette Artisan BnB, and decided to order 55 bottles of 15-year-old Marionette wine and some of their breakfast menu for her wedding buffet.

They couldn't enter the Zabini Mansion through the floo network and had to rely on Poca to bring them directly to the location coordinate. Theo was a bit nonplussed, but Maureen wasn't at all put out by the inconsequential thing. Perhaps they forgot to key them into their ward.

This way, Maureen was able to get away from the troublesome introduction to the entire ballroom if they showed up through the fireplace, and the additional perk was that right after landing they were treated to the remarkably gorgeous lakefront trophy. Although the Zabini mansion is already extravagant as it is, its topography adds more merits.

"Why are you out here? Why doesn't the fireplace notify me of your arrival? On the contrary, the most outer ward that sending an alert?" The voice of Lady Yemaya's only child despite her multiple married and having numerous lovers at her disposal,...

"Why are you out here? Why doesn't the fireplace notify me of your arrival? On the contrary, the most outer ward that sending an alert?" The voice of Lady Yemaya's only child despite her multiple married and having numerous lovers at her disposal, is booming from the top of the white pristine stairs

Blaise was handsomely dressed in an olive green notched lapel suit that enhanced his unfairly 5'8 ft lean build at only 14, Theo's words. He himself, the 5'5 ft lean build, had been complaining right in her ears -the barely 5'3 ft- ever since Blaise had visited Marionette Artisan the previous mid-July to make an escape from the horror of his full-of-stranger home for event arrangements, in disguised to dropping the precipitous invitation and bulked order of wine for his mother's fifth wedding.

"Don't dump your own culpability right on our guilt-free-self, Zabini." Theo deadpanned, rather annoyed

Yet Maureen noticed the slight twitch on Blaise's lips and butted in right away, "You don't have to do that, going so far by fussing yourself to fetch us here. But I appreciate it nonetheless."

"Am I, your very humble servant, being considerate enough for you, My Lady?" The Italian boy smirked and mocked-bow amidst his cheerful step

"You're being very generous for this mere mortal, my good Lord." She reciprocated his mock-bow then joined Blaise's belly laugh, ignoring Theo's "What-" of confusion

After calming down, Blaise proceeds to compliment Theo's emerald green tux that covers his white button-up while giving his acquaintance an airy kiss on Theo's left cheek and giving glorified praise to her rhinestones beaded long off-shoulder sleeves emerald illusion dress by a wet kiss on both her cheek.

Maureen is elated that Lady Yemaya is not shying away from contemporary and non-magique vogue, which could be seen from her saying about a non-robes dress code for her wedding.