十六

When Maureen returned to Wizarding Restaurant, she was confused as to why she was needed, because she knew the 3 previously served tables had already covered all of the guests at Wizarding BnB.

Observing the situation through the kitchen window, she found that the problem was with the Zabini family's dining table. However, Maureen was skeptical that they were a family, a man who acted intimately with the middle-aged woman who was still very beautiful, looking like he had just graduated from school.

Maureen has verified that the only pre-teen on the table is an acquaintance of Theo's at school, who looks like he was forced to sit down with the enemy at a dinner party. Judging by his failed pureblood mask and the untouched food, maybe that was the truth.

According to Poca, who was shaking with fear that there would be an argument in their first dinner session. The Zabini family's mother and son appeared to have argued for a while even though they had set up a privacy charm, the other patrons seem to be starting to realize what has happened, with the young man looking very awkward and already wanting to leave.

Just as she was about to intervene to prevent a scene, the Zabini boy suddenly got up from his chair, walked out of the restaurant, and returned to his room from the direction he was heading.

From Zabini's mother's face that suddenly changed from ferocious as she faced her child to worried as she watched her son's back drift away, Maureen had a feeling that she would soon be needed.

And sure enough, the table bell rang.

Maureen nervously straightened her apron before coming out of the kitchen and greeted the most deserted table with her fairly fluent Italian, even though she had only learned a little from Theo before being taught by Fabio, "Come potrei assistervi, Lady Zabini?"

(How could I assist you, Lady Zabini?)

"Tu sei lo chef, giusto?" The woman asked haughtily but without malice after observing her knee-length dress and self-stitched apron with pursed lips

(You're the chef, correct?)

Maureen's stomach seemed to be sinking in concern over the taste and quality of the food she was providing, but she tried not to panic and leaned forward a little politely while unable to resist glancing at the Lady and her companion's plate, and surprisingly, it was clean with nothing left, with her son's untouched plate as an exception, "Esatto, sono io. C'è qualcosa che non va nel cibo?"

(That's right, it's me. Is there something wrong with the food?)

"Perché è? non sei sicuro della tua cucina?" Lady Zabini narrowed her eyes inquiringly

(Why is it? aren't you confident with your own cooking?)

She smiled sheepishly, gesturing with both hands to the other two busy tables in the new restaurant, and then clasping her hands in front of her stomach. She was very nervous but didn't want to look fidgety, "Non-Proprio così, ma Questa è la prima volta che Cucino per le masse. Sono solo preoccupato che non soddisfi i tuoi palati."

(Not quite like that, but this is my first time cooking for the masses. I am just concerned that it doesn't suit your palates.)

With Lady Zabini's slight smile, she knew that her attempt to conceal her anxiety was unsuccessful and Maureen was quite surprised by the previous hostile looking middle-aged woman who had argued with her child, was now seemed to be trying to assuage her anxiety, "A dire il Vero, è molto accomodante per I nostri palati. I noodles sembrano insipidi a prima vista, ma una volta che ti toccano la lingua, sono eccezionalmente saporiti. Non sei d'accordo, tesoro?"