Janet Taught Me

It was almost midnight on a Thursday night and Mia was waiting outside the airport on her man to pick her up. As soon as he pulled up, he hopped out, scooped her up and spun her in a big hug! "Welcome home baby!" he said while grabbing her bags to load into the trunk, then he opened her door and helped her in. Before he pulled off, he made sure he got his kisses.

"Thanks for coming to get me. I can't believe they canceled my damn car service!" she griped.

"That's okay, I was excited to see you anyway. Don't get to drive you around much these days" he rubbed her thigh.

She side eyed him "Un huh! I'm happy to see you too baby!"

"What, I missed you! Now, I see how you used to feel when I would leave. This was your first time leaving us and I am mind-blown that I real deal missed your ass! How was the conference?"

"It was fun! It looks like I will be traveling a lot more from here on out to visit our sister stations. Then they are planning a family cruise event for this summer, so we can all get in on the action. Overall, I learned a lot and ready to apply it to the station."

"That's what's up! Whatever makes the dream better! You got it babe!" he said as he turned on the music.

Mia chuckled as soon as the beat dropped, "Is that your way of dropping a hint??"

Derrick just laughed, he knew playing any Janet song would clearly communicate what he wanted to do once they got home. "You trying to show me what Janet taught you??"

"Are your children asleep? If not you already know your son is gonna be attached to my hip as soon as he sees me!"

"It's almost midnight! They asses better be!" he got upset.

Mia rubbed his thigh, "Calm down bae. I didn't mean to get your pressure up! I was just making sure. Aww, now I gotta break my baby off for real. You're a little grumpy! Yeah, you definitely see how I felt when you would leave. That's why I would always jump your bones as soon as I saw you."

"Yeah this shit rough! I won't call you a nymph ever again! I yelled at someone today and Roxanne came in my office and asked when were you coming home. I laughed because I knew exactly what that meant!"

Mia laughed out loud "Aww my poor baby, he needs my lovin! Full transparency, I had to take the edge off last night."

"Nah you should have waited for me!"

"Sorry babe, but the pressure was too much. Then I would have needed to be popped as soon as I saw you. I hate that kind of sex, it ends too quick! Next time, we have to communicate our needs and get some FaceTime sex going!"

"Yeah, that might be best. But as of right now, I saved all this love juice for you and as soon as we sneak in the house and I get you upstairs, I'm going to give it to you!"

Mia leaned over and unbuttoned his pants, trying to relieve him "Can I help you out right now?"

Without losing control of the wheel, Derrick adjusted his seat to give her more room and she immediately took that as a yes. She worked to get him released and started to manually manipulate him. "Rock hard, you know I love that shit. I can't wait until I can get him in my mouth, gonna show him so much love."

Derrick tried to focus on not crashing, "Alright now, gone make me crash and shit, keep on!"

"You might as well go ahead and cum. You know you want to, better yet, need to!" As usual she knew just what to say and do, and he came quickly. "That was a huge load you saved for me. I couldn't have swallowed all that" she said as she grabbed for the baby wipes in the glove compartment, that's how you know they are pros.She cleaned her hand and him, then turned up the music, happy with herself, and so was Derrick. Giving a whole new meaning to "Warmth" by Janet and it was abundantly clear that she was a great teacher.